The Wiggo's Have A New Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wiggo's Have A New Ride

Well it may not mean much some of you but the days of the Bongo van are numbered after 8yrs. ;)

We got a newer car today. :D

nice.

is it an EU? (dont know my ford codes too well)

what model (falcon, fairmont.. etc.)
    TT Original

Comment

It's a 1995 EF Falcon GLi. ;)

Comment

very nice wiggo.. very nice indeed... :)

Comment

The best part was the $9k aus pric tag. :D

Comment

Problem is my backside feels as if it is dragging along the ground in it ;) but on the plus side..........no squeaks, rattles groans and it has air conditioning.........other than rolling windows down, it doesn't seem to have rust, it actually goes when you start it, and doesn't seem to need encouraging words..........oh yes it does have a radio too

Comment

Congrats Wiggo & Co..........Nice wagon

Now tell me you didn't still have a Bobgo van that went/
              goes. You must be lucky or a bloody good mechanic

:D :D :D :D

Comment

Yes Vanessa still goes...........very slowly and with a lot of tlc...........no maintenance but lots of encorouging words

Comment

Yep it still goes but age won't get it thru another rego inspection but its headin' out on a property just to be a paddock bus. ;)
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Now Wiggo.......remember she still has a few more weeks work left in her.............say she is being retired to an old age Van's home instead :no:

Comment

well i think a pic of Vanessa sometime might be in order

I remember travelling around years ago & seeing many peaple attempting to fix them,even towed 1 into some small town once

:D

Comment

Originally posted by pdv
                        well i think a pic of Vanessa sometime might be in order

I remember travelling around years ago & seeing many peaple attempting to fix them,even towed 1 into some small town once

:D
                        She is a bit camera shy now...........she doesn't look her best anymore........after all she is 20 years old now, vintage material in car years ;)

Comment

Well its a faded yellow high top one with some funny Ford Spectron badges on it but the sunroof has about rusted away. :(
                          Plus 1.6L 4's luggin' a family over to the other side of the mountains and back again is gamblin'. :eek:

Comment

i've got an 86 sigma s/w in the shed much the same,its still reliable.... uses a bit fo oil,but rust ...cant leave it in the rain or it fills up with water.
                            just parked her in the shed hasnt been started for a few months now.
                            had to put her off the road bf the cops did.
                            u will enjoy the new s/w..... i went to a 96 camry s/w after the sigma it is heaven....180,000k's & hasnt missed a beat
                            *touches wood*

pdv
                            :thumb:

Comment

Still in charactor with the EA's though and I had the 5sp EFI job before kids and 3 blown disks but must put up with a slushbox now with my legs. :(
                              But the 5 sets of rears tyres in the 1st year of ownership was a bit much on the wallet. :eek:

Comment

Working...
                              X