Playing FM Radio On Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing FM Radio On Computer

I want to pick up local FM stations on my computer. The only card I can find is on Amazon, ADS Technologies ISA8 8MB-Ram ID Logic Plug-and-Play Cadet AM/FM Radio Data Receiver Card, for $5.99. Seems like a good deal. Anyone know of any other FM PC cards or USB devices?

Also I have a new Sony car radio that doesn't have a vehicle to go in. So, if I had a way, I could hook it into my computer. Anyone know what would be involved in this? I search using google but couldn't find any info on hooking a car radio into a computer.

Comment

:D I don't understand exactly why you want it to run on your computer. Can you explain that?:confused:

Comment

Cause I want to listen to the radio on my computer since I'm gonna spend $220 on an Audigy and Altec Lansing 641s. :p

I found a usb radio from Dlink that has good reviews. I think I'm going with that.

Comment

best is to get a TV card with an FM tuner watch tv and listen to radio lol

Comment

Most Capture Cards do it, but there are Radio Tuner only versions that are very inexpensive, and often very low quality. So if you are interested in watching TV on your PC as well, go for a good quality TV Tuner.

Comment

You can input into your audigy from your regular stero system, and all you need are cables.

Comment

You can input into your audigy from your regular stero system, and all you need are cables.
                Oh yea, I didn't think of that. All sound cards can do that with their Line-In.

Comment

:D It was so easy we all missed it. :D

Comment

Working...
                  X