30 deg semi-load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 deg semi-load

Got all my fans, lighting, buttons, etc, sorted the other night (have to re-sort cabling still).
    Posted 30deg semi-load last night :D

My aim (getting new HSF) is in the 20's full load.

All my friends have decided i'm crazy, but then they only run stock coolers so what do they know

Good job then. :thumb:

Any chance of adding your current HSF to ya sig? :?:

Comment

what kind of case ? which fans are where ? what brand of fans ? what's your clock ? what kind of cpu cooler do you have ?

what is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow ?
      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

My case is a heavilly modded Rimto mid tower (4 x cd bays) of all things, 1 x 80mm and 1x 92mm fas intake, 1 x 120mm, 1 x 80mm, dual 800mm psu exaust, the rest are spead around the case coolin other things.
        My HSF is a "Tornado" its a 80mm aliminum heat sink with a gold-plated copper base, fan set to blow.

Comment

:) I'm jealous of all your fans. Is that called fan envy? :cool:

Comment

I'm actually putting in MORE fans, i'm going to add a 92mm to my PSU to make it a 3 fan PSU, and i want a couple of fans on my side panel (the only problem with windows is they stop you from having an INSANE amount of fans :p ) and hook a few up in parallel sening i have ran out of room.

Comment

I think we may have created a monster here. :laugh:

Comment

he's gone insane !!! keep it up !
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

I'll submit some pic's when i can get enough motivation to use my digital camera, i'm always too lazy to plug it in and download the photos.

Comment

Working...
                  X