Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where should I buy Antec/Chieftec/Chenming Full Tower Case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should I buy Antec/Chieftec/Chenming Full Tower Case?

For decent prices on Antec enclosures, I have always had good luck with www.directron.com

I don't recall offhand if they deal in your other choices, but they do carry pretty much a full line of Antec. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Comment

The Antec clones (like Chieftec) are more popular doors on them. They are pretty much cheap plastic ones, so if you can find one with a door that is cheaper than one without, you might as well just buy it then rip the door off. However, I recently got a Thermaltake Xaser 5000 and the door really makes it look a lot better than the original design (it's a well-crafted multi-color steel door). But, you seem to have it all figured out so I'd say go with a door and then rip it off (especially if you find out the case looks retarded with beige drives, that is if you don't spraypaint them).

Comment

I'd say go with a door and then rip it off
          But then it looks horrible. No offense to those who like doors, but in my opinion, a door case with no door looks so ugly, with the drive rail figer spots visible, and the remaining part of the door hinge, and then the spot where the door should be meeting the bottom of the case... All that = ugly.

But we are in luck as many models are made without doors, and still have the wonderful use of the completely hidden drive rails.

Comment

Working...
          X