if you mean software...try kazaa
    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Tks

Comment

Tried KaZaA & wasn't successful.

Comment

I hope you both know about www.kazaalite.com

Kazaa without the ad-ware and spyware. It is Great.

Either way, Dr. Peter. What are you looking for? There is a good shareware data cd software program called CloneCD. But the best Burning software, is NERO, and it comes free with almost EVERY new CD Burner on the market. And now you can get a Lite-On 48X burner for about 70$

So you might think about upgrading and you'll get your very own copy of Nero5.5 for free.

Comment

Get CloneCD, Nero (and its 48x Lite-On burner that comes in the price) and there's almost nothing that ya can't backup. ;)

Comment

Thanks guys. Reformatted my HD & reinstalled XP & it finally let me properly reinstall the software that came with my burner. It's the not so good Roxio but it's ok for what I do most (data cd's for back & tranfer from home to work).

Comment

I prefer Clonecd for most of my work. :thumb:
                So easy to use.

Comment

Well WS if it's your recommendation, I will be certain to give it a go.

Comment

($0.02) there's a little program called "burn to the brim" that's free, simple, and works.

Comment

Ni Hao. And where might I find it?

Comment

what's up doc? - that line never gets old. :)
                        sorry i forgot to link it, try this one BurnToTheBrim http://bttb.sourceforge.net/

Comment

And I never get tired of hearing it either. Thanks for the link. I'll give it a try.

Comment

I tried many programs to and spent many months trying to get a CD burner that worked. I'd spend 3 hours getting 200 of my favorite songs and then try burning them only to get "error, could not complete burning".

I tried Sonic stage :thumbs do
                            Roxio ( I think that's what its called) :thumbs do
                            WinXP burner :thumbs do

all would not let me burn my precious MP3 cd. Until...

I just tried Nero 2 days ago and it works. I got my MP3 cd. I recommend nero, very easy interface, blah blah blah.

Comment

Working...
                            X