This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar

Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar (Feb 25th - March 4th 2010)

We have teamed up with the folks at NZXT to giveaway four of its most popular products that are targeted towards the gamer.

The first prize winner will get a TEMPEST EVO Crafted Series black enthusiast steel tower computer case. Second prize will take home a AVATAR gaming mouse. Third prize will take home a SENTRY 2 fan control panel. And finally forth prize will win a IU01 USB Expander.

How to win?

For your chance to win, all you need to do is post below in this forum thread and tell us why you should win one of the products from NZXT. One entry per person - don't worry, your IP is recorded and it will be checked.

Giveaway runs from today until March 4th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar

I've always wanted a case which will show off my beast :D, unlike the cases ive bought which dont feature a side window.

The mouse i could use to stab someone/frag all day with that mouse

Sentry fan control panel can help me put that fan noise at bay at a touch of a button!

The USB expander is a given with all these usb devices lying around which need spare ports! (which also need more juice when plugged in such as an external hard disk)
    Last edited by randomness; 03-04-2010, 05:42 AM.
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

I'll take a crack at this however if I happen to win 1st prize I will gladly step aside for the 2nd or 3rd place prize.

I won the original Tempest from another site and it's just too big for me so replacing it with the EVO just wouldn't make sense plus it would not really be fair to others in my eyes. It would be like winning a Mercedes and then winning another one with air conditioning.

I'm in need of a new mouse or a new fan controller though. My current mouse just about been all clicked out plus I need to keep those 4 120mm fans under control. Holy noisy.

Thanks TT!
      Slave to technology.

Comment

Any one of these would be a great addition to a new build.
        http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ench-test.html
        http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/FileList...ios_qflash.pdf
        Phenom II 945 @ 3.2Ghz w/Thermaltake Big Typhoon Pro 14 CPU Cooler
        Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev.1.1 F11
        Sapphire 3870HD / 100225L / 512MB / ddr4
        4GB / Kingston / KHX8500D2K2/2GN / 5-5-5-18 / 1066Mhz
        (2) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA RAID-0
        (1) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA AHCI
        (2) IDE's 1 8XdualDVDRW 1 52x32x52x CDRW
        Antec /Neo HE550 / 550W
        Mid size ATX case with show through panel
        2) 80x80 front fans (1) 120x120 rear fan and small nb fan
        Microsoft comfort curve USB keyboard 2000 ver.1.0
        Logitech G500 USB mouse
        Monitor: CMV937A
        7.1+2 Channel High Definition ALC889A
        Dual boot Windows 7 32bit home & Windows 7 64bit home

Comment

This thing would look great on my desk!!

Comment

The tempest EVO would be great to win, because it has plenty of room and looks super cool. The room is important to me because I tend to keep my gaming rigs for a long time and add parts later and I think this would help with high end graphic cards being pretty big these days. The large number of fans on the case would help me keep it warm and my components safe instead of letting it run hot while I OC my rig. Besides I have a few parts lying around and no money to buy more stuff like this case, so I'm kinda stuck :(

As for the mouse, I'd like to win something like the Avatar, cos I'm a bit sick of a certain other company that makes gaming mouses (yeah, you know the big R) and their so-called gamer products that they overcharge you for but not one of them looks as cool as the Avatar. A gamer needs to look the part and both the mouse and the case would be awesome parts to have.

The fan controller would be a nice addition since you get to control the fans directly while overclocking the components. I don't think anyone can have too many USB ports in this day and age either.

Here's hoping I win.

Comment

I'm a long-time gamer & the EVO would show how I could decapitate my opponents with it's outstanding style & usability.

Comment

I should win one of the products from NZXT cause i don`t have one and people say they`re good and NZXT makes quality products. I need to be convinced by that and what better way to become a fan of NZXT other than actually owning one?
                I don`t even have a branded case to compare with NZXT case, but for sure i would love that NZXT.I`ll donate my noname case to a boy that really needs it.
                Last edited by devit; 02-25-2010, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Tempest EVO looks much better than my current $30 case. Tempest EVO is the perfect fit for my new i5 system.

thank you

Comment

IS it just me or is the link to the SENTRY 2 fan control hyperlinked to the nepartak cpu cooler from last week?

Case: Bigger than my Antec 300 which means better airflow and more options for cable management. See through side panel a bonus, I remember when I customized my Antec P180 with an acrylic side panel but it got busted in a car crash.

Mouse: Really don't need it =]]

Fan control: Actually, I was just looking at buying one a couple weeks ago after I realized that my case is perfect for one. One, I have 2x 4 pin fans and 2 modular which can all directly hook up to the fan control since it has 5 slots. This fan control will also directly help with my "hot case" because then I will be able to monitor my temperature and adjust my fan speed at a touch of a button. Also, my case looks ugly with a manilla colored cd drive on a black case. THis will immensely help the color killer and blue is also my favorite color =]]

USB: Glad to have more. I have 10 slots already and 8 of them are used.
                    MB: GA-EP45-UD3P Rev#: 1.6
                    Bios: FB
                    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz @ 3.11Ghz
                    Freezer Pro 7 Rev.2 @ 2500rpm 45CFM
                    G.Skill PC2-6400 4x1Gb DDR2-800 (5-5-5-15 @ 2.1)
                    EVGA 9800 GTX+
                    Corsair 650W
                    Antec 300
                    Apple Cinema @ 1920x1200
                    Win7 Ultimate 64x

Comment

Of all the products that are being given away this week, I need most of all a fan controller. I don't have enough fan slots on my mobo so I cannot control them with an application such as speedfan. But with a fan controller, I can tone down the noise when I want to because my case isn't exactly sound proof. So I need something to fix the sound inside my case so hopefully, it can be a lot quieter.
                      Last edited by DragonLotus; 02-25-2010, 09:43 AM.
                      [email protected] :(.

Comment

My current rig is four years old, need I say more.

I'm tired of living in the past. It's time to rejoin the real world and start enjoying computing once again...Fund are limited, any free hardware would go a long way in helping me in my quest

Comment

Have been a PC enthusiast for some time now (ZX81) and have always been constrained by budget considerations and would like to have something new for a change

Comment

Because they all look so damn cool.

Comment

TEMPEST EVO case: new case would be nice, current one is noisy and ugly

AVATAR gaming mouse: looking for a new gaming mouse, current got a big fat wire that disturbes control/gameplay

SENTRY 2 fan control panel: either text is wrong or link is wrong? fancontroller would help with the noise issues I've got

IU01 USB Expander: would be a great gift for a friend who is lacking internal USB ports

Comment

Working...
                              X