Beer: It tastes like piss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer: It tastes like piss

I haven't gone through every beer, but so far beer tastes like piss. I'll take mixed drinks that have lots and lots of sugar with alcohol anyday over beer.

Since it is apparent that you're completely uninformed about the topic, I'll leave the obvious comments alone. From the comments you have made so far within our forums, your lack of years (as well as drinking experience) leave you in a position of lacking in knowledge.

But one wonders what you used as a comparative for the PISS portion of your taste testing? :?:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion

But one wonders what you used as a comparative for the PISS portion of your taste testing? :?:
      LOL!, right on target with that one, I personally enjoy a good beer, as many others do, but if you think it tastes like “piss”….why do you continue to drink it?

Comment

I don't. I just don't like beer. I don't like the taste, but that's me. I don't have a problem with people having it, but I think it's an acquired taste that I don't have, and really don't care for. Corona's aren't too bad, but it's not enough for me to want to down this stuff if it all tastest this bad.

Comment

I dunno where you live morgan_lander but here piss is also another word for alcohol... so you are either saying beer tastes like alcohol, OR you are implying that you have consumed urine in the past to know any better,
          SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
          Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

And just remember - this is an Australian forum and is sacred - criticise at your own risk :D
            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
              Morgan_Lander[/size]]
              I haven't gone through every beer, but so far beer tastes like piss.
              Never tried PISS and I certainly don't want too.
              <center></center>

Comment

I was wondering what took you so long Wiggo. :D
                My Toys

Comment

I'll agree, some beer tastes like ****, but others a very good - So no, generally beer doesnt taste like piss.

Comment

Must agree with morgan here, although never tried the comparison test, think if I had the choice between urine and beer, would have to reluctantly drink xxxx a Qld beer, but give me wine, port or bourbon, ****tails ........:thumb:

Comment

I try to stay away from Bourbon. It goes down entirely too fast!

Bourbon, Scotch, Whiskey; mixed, straight-up... it's all good to me. And that's exactly why I stick to beer.
                      My Toys

Comment

Since it is apparent that you're completely uninformed about the topic, I'll leave the obvious comments alone. From the comments you have made so far within our forums, your lack of years (as well as drinking experience) leave you in a position of lacking in knowledge.

I love ya Darth!!! You are straying a bit coming into the BG :D:D good to hear yer still alive my friend!

BTW Morgan, have you tried Bud Light? great beer, clean and smooth, just keep it cold, or it gets skunky at the last swig. Miller Light is a good one too. stay away from Budwieser, that does taste like piss. [dirty](and if yer asking my how i know, tell me you men have never *moved south of the border for a snack* and you'll understand) [/dirty]
                        [space saving sig]
                        AMD 0wn3z j00!
                        [/space saving sig]

Comment

I try to stay away from Bourbon. It goes down entirely too fast!

Bourbon, Scotch, Whiskey; mixed, straight-up... it's all good to me. And that's exactly why I stick to beer.
                          Must admit bourbon goes down faster than softdrink or even coffee in my case, but can sip wine slower ;)

Comment

Hey Kay! how ya bean?? havent talked to ya in awhile! (ok, no more off-topic stuff, just had to say hi :D)
                            [space saving sig]
                            AMD 0wn3z j00!
                            [/space saving sig]

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard

, tell me you men have never *moved south of the border for a snack* and you'll understand) [/dirty]
                              LOL!, I’ll second that!

Comment

Working...
                              X