This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - Plenty of KWORLD 'Watch TV on your Computer' goodies

Weekly Giveaway - Plenty of KWORLD 'Watch TV on your Computer' goodies (March 9th - March 16th 2010)

We have teamed up with KWORLD to giveaway three of its most popular products that enable watching TV on your computer!

The first prize winner will get a DVD Maker 2 (DVD Maker 2) - With One Click, Your Movies Are Instantly Portable! Second prize will take home a USB DVB-T Pico TV (UB450-T) - Enjoy HD Quality DVB-T TV with an Intricately Designed Pico TV. Third prize will take home a USB DVB-T TV Stick II (DVB-T395U) - Enjoy digital TV on your PC or notebook.

How to win?

For your chance to win, all you need to do is post below in this forum thread and tell us why you should win one of the products from KWORLD. One entry per person - don't worry, your IP is recorded and it will be checked.

Giveaway runs from today until March 16th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - Plenty of KWORLD 'Watch TV on your Computer' goodies

Finally I will have a way to watch original television on my desktop. No more waiting for buffering on online movies.

Comment

I need to win one of those , because the FIFA world Cup is coming soon and i want to record the best games in my pc... ; )

Comment

Being USB, it makes it a little easier than having to use up a PCI or PCIe slot.

Would love to be able to watch TV on any of my computers rather than having to share one of my TV to the family.

Comment

My interest stems from the situation in Israel. We're almost exclusively tied to either pay the cable company or the satellite services company. Well, I'm quite upset with this dependency, and wish I could switch to watching tv on the net.
          Gigabyte GA-P43-ES3G intel P43
          Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 3.0GHz
          Samsung 1TB 32 MB 7200RPM
          Seasonic SS-500ET Active PFC
          Transcend 2GB DDR2 800
          Samsung DVD-RW SH-S223F x22
          Gainward 9500GT 512MB GDDR2

Comment

I wanna be able to watch tv on my laptop!

Comment

It's time for the Stanley cup playoffs and my TV card died

Comment

Would like to get my hands on 1 for my wife because our TV had been occupied by our kids for most of the time so she can't watch her favorite dramas.

Comment

I would like to win one of these to watch auto racing on. The channels our cable company offers rarely broadcasts the races I would like to watch, and I cannot afford to upgrade to the premium channel packages.
                  Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

i would reallly like to watch tv on my computer as i would be able to record,plus i had an one lightwave which wasnt really that good,so the USB DVB-T Pico TV and USB DVB-T TV Stick II would be useful

Comment

I have a friend that is putting together a media center and it would be AWESOME if I could hook him up with one of these products to help him out...Thanks for the opportunity...Good Luck to all!
                      Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
                      Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower
                      Acer X223W 22" widescreen

nVidia nForce 7150-630i mobo
                      Intel Quad Core Q6700 OC'd 3.13Ghz
                      4096MB ddr-800
                      200GB hdd 7200 sata
                      160GB hdd 7200 sata II
                      320GB hdd 5400 ide (?)
                      320GB ext. hdd Transcend
                      MSI dvd rw / lightscribe / sata
                      BFG GeForce 8600 GT PCI-E 1.0

Geek Tweek, LLC

visit me on facebook:
                      http://companies.to/geektweekllc/

Comment

I finally upgraded to a win 7 computer last month after using a P3 with win ME for the last nine years. It would be great to be able to watch TV on my computer.

Comment

I just like to win cool stuff

Comment

I definitely need one of those sticks as I already have a 24" screen, thing is i can't afford getting a tv (space wise) and this definitely fixes me up.
                            Please let me win!!! :)

Comment

Woot, TV on my PC who knew.

Comment

Working...
                              X