Hunting A Yellow Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting A Yellow Case

Does anyone know of a reputable online source (in the USA) where I may be able to acquire a Yellow Case. Preferably a mid tower ATX, but a full tower is acceptable. No micro crap. I am building a system for a friend and she wants a yellow case and I don't really want to take the time to paint one. I have already tried NewEgg and MWave with no luck. I will keep trying, but any suggestions are appreciated.

Thx
    JM :afro:
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

I hate this new design in cases. Its like the new standard. I can't stand it!!!

Anyway......this place has multiple colors. They are also california based.
    bunta.com

Though they didn't exactly get the best rating on resellerratings.com I might add. 7.55, but good enough for me. Anyway good luck. :thumb:

Comment

How about either this or this? :?:

Comment

Thx Wiggo, I am hoping that will do the trick. I didn't even think to check Directron. :thumb:

Thx RD, but I have read enough of their reviews to stay far away from Bunta.com. I am not up for that type of gambling :no:

Comment

n/p as I noticed them the other night while looking for colour options. :devil win
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

The case from Directron is really yellow. I like the fan options as well.

Comment

ya but, where do you get yellow drives ?
              painting sucks....
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Won't they be behind the door? Or you could use a contrasting color like black. In fact, you could make it a bumblebee case with additional black accents. The case fans could emulate the buzz.

Comment

Actually, now she wants a purple case! :eek: I emailed her some of the pics of the cases at Directron and she decided she liked the purple instead. The drives will still be behind a door, so I am not going to worry myself about that. She did ask me for a purple mouse and keyboard. :rolleyes2 I have seen them, but only as part of a prebuilt system. Anyone have any suggestions where I can acquire a purple input combo?

Thx JM

Comment

well some people usually get blue and purple mixed up. You know violet. Or blue violet. Anyway check this out it maybe close enough to purple

Look no further for all of your cooling fan and computer component needs. Coolerguys offers many top brands for PC and AV cooling and modification.

or you can get something actually grape/purpose at golden bridge technologies. I ran them up on reseller ratings.com I don't know how good they are as they don't have a rating.

So good luck with your search.

Comment

Good choices. Now we need to see more of both of you in the Beer Garden posting your pointed brand of humor. By the way, there's plenty of stimulation there as well.

Comment

There was a nice yellow combo...
                        *maybe I can talk her back into the yellow* :laugh:

Comment

go for it. Cause I kinda liked that bee idea. You know witht he yellow comp and black drives. Getting fans to add to buzz. That was all good ideas. I mean not for me but for her. ;)

Comment

As long as it's for her. You could paint the fan blades black & yellow (alternating).

Comment

Originally posted by drpeterbright
                              As long as it's for her. You could paint the fan blades black & yellow (alternating).
                              I would have to alternate concentric rings for it to show up, otherwise it would just look like a grey blur. Right now that is way too much trouble. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X