Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive (March 23rd - March 30th 2010)

We have teamed up with A-DATA to giveaway one of its S592 64GB SSD drives and one Disney-themed Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas UFD T907 8GB USB pen drive.

First prize will take home a S592 SSD SATA-II drive that uses MLC flash memory with a 64GB capacity. It offers sequential reads up to 230MB/s and sequential writes up to 150MB/s. Looking to provide an instant boost to your PC's performance? This would make a perfect boot drive for speeding things up and you have a chance to win one.

Next up is the Disney-themed Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas UFD T907 8GB USB pen drive that will go to the second place prize winner. A-DATA is known for these funky Disney branded pen drives and I reckon the T907 is pretty damn funky, I'd like one myself too!

How to win?

For your chance to win, all you need to do is post below in this forum thread and tell us why you should win one of the A-DATA products. One entry per person - don't worry, your IP is recorded and it will be checked.

Giveaway runs from today until March 30th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

This is interesting, good luck again to all, but i hope i will win :P.

Comment

I could really use a new drive in my gaming laptop. It's been dead since March 1st and I'm too poor as a student to buy one until the end of the semester. That's a long time to wait to play games again! I haven't even gotten to play Mass Effect 2!

Comment

My old computer system of an AMD 3500+, 1GB DDR, and a Maxtor 250GB hard drive could use an upgrade. SSD supposedly give a nice oomph to the system!

Comment

Woah, baby! I'm always down for a SSD competition. The price/GB is still too high for me but I would love to win the drive to put into my budget build coming up in the next few weeks. Even the cool little flash drive would be sweet since I'm a big fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Thanks TT & A-Data!
          Slave to technology.

Comment

I would love to win an SSD drive. My Windows Experience score is 5.9 and I have no doubt it would be higher with an SSD instead of a clunky mechanical hard drive.
            Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

I have yet to even use a computer with an SSD, which is truly sad given that I work in IT. I hear the stories of how much of a difference they can make, but it's hard for me to recommend to others when I haven't experienced it first hand.

As for the NBC drive, very few movies make it into my personal collection, and even with those, they probably only get watched once every 2 to 3 years. NBC is different. I watch it probably 2 or 3 times a year. The pen drive would be sweet!

Comment

I feel a little guilty or unappreciative for the opportunity to enter these drawings. I entered last week's drawing for the video card and it feels selfish to grovel for more when I'm not sure if I won that one. Either way...I wanted to do a RAID-0 array for my OS and apps, but was only able to afford 1 SSD at the time. Since the prize is the same 64GB capacity as mine, it would make for a really EZ setup and should improve the speeds on my first build considerably.
                As far as the Flash drive,I must say that would be given as a gift to my niece who is completely in love with all things Tim Burton...especially this film!

Thanks to the 'powers-that-be' for organizing these contests and allowing me the chance to enter!

Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow Edition
                ASUS Maximus Extreme Z
                i7Core 2600k Sandy Bridge
                Swiftech H20-X20 Edge HD
                16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600
                (5) 120GB OCZ Agility 3 SSDs
                Evga GeForce GTX 580
                Ultra X4 1600W PSU
                Lite On BD Burner
                ASUS CD/DVDRW
                Creative XFi Titanium Fatal1ty Champ
                Klipsch Pro Media 5.1
                Ultra Aluminus Card Reader, eSATA, USB3.0
                Drobo (4Bay) 6TB
                Icy Dock (4Bay) 1.5TB
                Logitech G19 Keyboard
                Cyborg RAT-9 Mouse

Comment

would like to install my os in a ssd and experience extreme boot time. Still too pricey for me to purchase one so there's still hope here. Wife's birthday is near, i think the usb pen drive would make a perfect give for her.

Comment

I'm going to be honest. I'm a Bulgarian student and i don't have a lot of money to afford one of these, but surely I would be a happy owner if I ever won one.

Comment

try my luck, who knows :)

Comment

I don't know if I deserve to Win But I would Like to! :)

Comment

i WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET A BETTER SCORE THAN 5.9 ON WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX.
                          Motherboard Name ASRock extream6
                          Inteli7-4790k @4.5ghz
                          16gig Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
                          SAPPHIRE TRI-X OC 100362-2SR Radeon R9 290

Mouse logitech G602
                          windows 7 ultimate
                          lg blue ray burner
                          Os smsung xp941 256gb
                          storage 2 1tb drives 2 500 gig drives
                          evga 1300 watt gold
                          in win GRone Gray 0.8mm atx full tower case
                          cpu heatsink corsair hydro h50
                          Logitech THX Z-5300 surround sound system
                          LG 27inch monitor

Comment

I'm gathering parts for a new build that needs to be quiet and put out minimal heat - 64gb SSD would make for a perfect OS/system drive for this build.
                            System Specs
                            CPU: Intel i7 870
                            CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
                            Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
                            RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
                            GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
                            PSU: Silverstone 700W
                            System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
                            Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
                            Case: NZXT Khaos

Comment

I would love to win either of the prizes offered up. My current computer is running a bit slow and the SSD would prolong its life a little longer. Then when it dies I can put the SSD in the new rig. :) Also my last pen drive was stolen and this NBC one is the bomb!

Comment

Working...
                              X