People you would like to meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People you would like to meet

Some of us may never meet, but we can envision it. If there's some one you would like to meet, put their names down only one per post please. No jealosy allowed. This is not a popularity contest.

I would like to meet Stormychef. Her mind intrigues me.

:flames: :flames: :flames:

Comment

Well I have to say the same about you too doc...:p

And I'll throw in Jet Li

Comment

If you throw in Jet LI, I'll throw in Michelle Yeoh. However they do not post here as far as I know.

Comment

from TweakTown hmm! besides you...Let me think about that one.

Comment

There's lots of interesting people here. Wiggo would be interesting to meet. Does he really have keyboard and mouse implants as some have indicated? He has so much knowledge in his head must be ready to explode at times.

Comment

I don't see any way I could single out just 1 person in the forum?
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Don't single one out. Mention them all. Just do it one at a tome.

I'll mention Wiggo's Sister. Her sense of humor slays me.

Comment

Now that you mention it -- does wanting to meet her AV count?
                  referring to the 1 that reads "ENTER"
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Yes!! Her last two avatars were quite stimulating. Funny how that makes one perk up a bit. It's all part of her charm. I would also like to meet (since I'm here I can add another name) Kay.

Comment

I'd like to meet Mr T. Would be interesting to meet such a young achiever with so much get up and go.

Comment

I'd like to meet Acid, he seems like a smart guy (and he's been in PC powerplay, anyone who's in that must be nice), and i'd also like to go have a a drink with Tweak and Wiggo..... wouldn't mind to try some of that famous home brew.

:smokin:

Comment

I would like to meet Flaco as he must be brave to post a picute of himself with those magnifying glasses on.

Comment

:D I would like to meet Mr C...

Comment

Yes he would be interesting. What we need is a Tweaktown convention.

Comment

Working...
                              X