Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Oh my, they are amazing! :eek:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Kinda what I thought too. :D

I'm just glad that I have a GeForce4 card for when it comes out.
      My Toys

Comment

Don't teleport that thing my way. We get to play this when?

Comment

...... It's crap. The lighting sucks, the textures suck... everything's really really blocky......

Oh, I should click on the link first..

*clicks the link*

O...M....G.....

*falls off chair*

Comment

Damn... the name changed after all and I can't even take any credit for it. Nice on ya Beffy! :cheers:
            My Toys

Comment

I don't have access here at work, so I can't change it back either.. :(

Comment

Damn! Don't leave home without ya Admin console. :laugh:

Comment

Beefy is not going to let anyone forget this one. Get ready to duck.

Comment

You catch on quick DrPB

Comment

*talks to self and hopeing that comp can run this game* :scream:

Comment

Like you need a reason to upgrade. Stay ahead of the flood.

Comment

I think someone already linked us to these pics here.

We get to play this when?
                          Early Next year.

Comment

zeradul How about an estimated price? And do you have a link to a site where you can routinely find the best prices on games?

Comment

Doom3 will hit the market most likely at 49.99, but some places might charge 54.99 or even 59.99. And heres whats cool about ID games, they are so good, their prices don't deflate even after a year on the market, but games like Half Life, and Diakatana drop to under half their price after a year. Quake3 STILL sells for 29.99 at the local Best Buy. I think thats cool. Good Stuff retains its value.

There really aren't any ways to get it much cheaper, exept wait for the Best Buy discount policy. They have a strange method of discounding new things, like periferals and software. After a product has been on the market 4 weeks, they discount it significantly just for one week.

Thats how I got Quake3, I paid 32.99 after a 17 dollar price drop 4 weeks after it came out.

And you can bet, that like Quake3, DOOM3 will be pre-orderable to arrive at your home the DAY it is released, and for an extra 20$ you can get it shipped to you in a metal, plastic, or some fancy box that looks like it might be used within the game. The Quake3 TIN conainer looked pretty cool (bullet dents and whatnot), but its not something I was going to pay an extra 20$ for at the time.

I can only imagine what the DOOM3 box might look like, but I think it will be worth an extra 20$

Comment

Working...
                              X