America's Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Army

I had low hopes for this game being a American army Propaganda tool but now that I have played it I have as different oppinion.

It is unreal, graphics, gamplay, everything.

haven't stopped playing it.

Already I have completed all the training including expert in marksmanship and qualified as a sniper.

Here is a screenie from my stint as a Staff Sargeant (before I got shot)

It gets my :thumb:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

...looks unreal cause it uses the Unreal Tournament 2003 engine :)

few minor bugs here and there, mainly with server stability, but otherwise a nice distraction from The Real World.
      Cant wait for the addons for it...

Comment

It looks like we we will benefit from the development money the government has spent on this.

Comment

Army Ops is a very good game, many parts of it are so well thought out that it makes you wonder why no game in the past has had [insert cool feature here] in it.

Anyhow some guys I know are developing an Army Ops server launcher for LAN/Net play, currently the Launcher is online here, have a look if you plan on any LANning up of this great game...

Comment

I know this is a free download, but do you have a link?

Comment

The full version of America's Army is now out and weighs in at 260MB. The download link is here
              My Machine

Comment

Yes, thanks. I am downloading piece by piece. It will take a while.

Comment

Well I've been getting into this game and it's actually a lot of fun. There's a lot of accidental teamkilling especially on the darker maps because it's so damn hard to figure out friend or foe from a distance.

Otherwise very realistic and fun :)
                  My Machine

Comment

Right, AA is my favorite game. That tweaking guide is pretty sweet, too.

Comment

Working...
                    X