racing games who plays em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racing games who plays em

i was just wondering how many people actually play racing games on pc. i cant get enough of formula 1 2002 and DTR Sprint Cars and maybe a little of V8 challenge. Be great one time to have a lan with some racing games played at it.....

regards

Leigh

The only time I've played a racing game at a LAN was back in the days of Motocross Madness 2, with a little Midtown Madness as well. Just something that's not quite as serious as everything else..

Comment

I've never bought one, but have played them on other's machines. Don't have enough time to add it to what I'm already doing.

Comment

I love a good racing game,
        Michellen rally masters is great fun mutli-player, and depite it's few problems pro rally 2001 is an imensly intense gam in multi-player.
        I'm going to get GP4 once I stop spending my money on everything else.

Comment

More of a simulator I suppose, but I like the NASCAR series.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

trust me i bought gp4 waste of money
            get f1 2002 cheaper and 10x a better game

Comment

Does GTA3 count as a racing game? :)
              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Not exactly.. :)

Comment

Bummer... *thinks of other racing games* - I used to like the NFS series a few years back!
                  Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I play the Gran Turismo series on Playstation. :) And Colin McRae!

Comment

yeah cant get enough of racing games..... might be because i raced karts for 10 of so years eheh might have something to do with it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                        Bummer... *thinks of other racing games* - I used to like the NFS series a few years back!
                        i first played it on sega saturn... wat a flop that system was

Comment

Is there a good motorcycle racing game out there that someone could recommend?

Comment

i played alot of gp500

probably Moto Racer 3 would be the pick at the moment..i could be wrong is there somethign better out?

Comment

Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is a big one at local LANs. Cant wait for 3.0

F1GP4 is pretty damm impressive, havnt played f12002 tho.

Ive always wanted to ask an american what is so damm appealing about Nascar racing. Frankly, the whole idea of being able to make a left-hand turn at high speed doesnt really make a whole lot of sense to me. Wheres the skill? or does it not matter?
                              ::shrug::

Comment

Working...
                              X