Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the new Star Trek Elite Force 2 be out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the new Star Trek Elite Force 2 be out??

Anybody got a date when this game will be available in the US??? By the way, I have Star Trek Elite force (original) and it is awesome! You can actually walk through the voyager ship and go into the different rooms and even step on to the transporter and be transported to another area of the ship or a planet below. If you don't have this game, you should definitley check this out! You don't have to be a Star Trek fan to enjoy it!
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

webe What's the price of that running now? Think they may bundle it somehow with the new one?

Comment

Buy.com has it for 45.99 (US) but I that is ONLY the Elite force game itself! The new one is not out yet and I was wondering the release date for Elite Force 2! ( EBay has a PC version for $14.95 used.)
      Here are my specs:
      System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

Sounds like a decent enough price.

Comment

STV:Elite Force 2 is still indevelopment .
          But if its going to be anything like Elite Force 1 its going to rock !!!

Comment

I bought the original EF for US$5 off a clearance rack at Meida Play a few months ago.

Comment

Is it worth buying if you plan on getting II?

Comment

If you can get ST Elite Force cheap get it .. well worth it and the game play is going to be very similar in EF 2.

Comment

Working...
                X