gf3 ti200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gf3 ti200

I just got my ti200 and have done some overclocking today. Its run stock at 175/400 and i got it upto 225/485 stable. My 3dMark score was 6146. I'm very happy considering out of the box it ran 5625 and my goal was to hit 6000. So for those who are thinking of overclocking their ti200, id say go for it.

LegendQDI MB
    P4 1.3GHz
    256MB Samsung PC800
    Xtasy gf3 ti200 225/485
    30gig seagate @ 5400rpm

Well. good for you that it exceeded your expectations. Have you run a looped benchmark to check for stability?

Comment

If you dont mind me asking could you tell me what program you used to go that high? My cousin has one and he wants to see if it can go higher...

thx

pga1234

Comment

I used "geforce tweaking utility" which i think i downloaded from guru3d.com

Comment

Originally posted by Skillet0
          I used "geforce tweaking utility" which i think i downloaded from guru3d.com
          thats an excellent score, what driver are you using? the latest ones or what?

Tio

Comment

I'm using the drivers that came with the card. They are version 21.42. So far they have produced the best performance. Of all the ones i've tried the 30.82 have been the worst. Anyone have any ideas if any of the "leaked" version would be faster?

Comment

You really won't know till ya try it as it maybe good for their setup but maybe not for your's. ;)
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

The leaked 30.82's were better for me, but don't let anyone else's experience keep you from trying them all if you have the time. The new 31.00's have been the best for me. The site where you downloaded the tweaker has a list of "favorite" detonators by OS if you want to go by that. Didn't work for me, but as Wiggo states - Yours is unique - Try for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                X