Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Hollow Void -- StarCraft II Australian/NZ/South East Asian clan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Hollow Void -- StarCraft II Australian/NZ/South East Asian clan.

Click on image for website.

Hi guys; I'm recruiting for a clan that I will form upon implementation of a clan system in StarCraft II or if the feature is implemented on the SCII launch.
    It'll be primarily for Australians; who are region-locked to South East Asia, though New Zealanders and anyone in the South East Asian server may join. The only and most important requirement is fluent English and the ability to convey a clear message in English.

We'll be a hybrid clan of melee, custom maps, map-making and other things. When we grow in members (we only have 1 atm; wee) we'll improve our free website (dhv.guildlaunch.com), then eventually get our own website, Ventrillo server, etc.
    Last edited by Chriso; 07-18-2010, 07:26 AM.

Re: Dark Hollow Void -- StarCraft II Australian/NZ/South East Asian clan.

I would like to join! I'm live in South East Asia i only speak English mainly and very tiny Chinese and Japanese. I'm in the Gold League and rising very fast but before i could, the Starcraft 2 beta phase 2 ended only July 19th.

So anyways, i'm interested in joining depending on the people joining. Reply soon to [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X