GeForce 2 Ti 64MB Novice overclocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeForce 2 Ti 64MB Novice overclocker

Im fairly new to the overclocking/modding scene, although i know how to do it. Im wondering what safe speeds for a Geforce2 Ti 64MB would be...

:confused: SAFE? :confused: Each card is different. Just start slowly and watch for artifacts and/or instability. To speed up the process, I run only part of a bench mark - try to pick the most intense such as game 4 (nature) in 3dMark2001SE to run your preliminary tests. Your final overclock will depend on why you overclock. If it's for a specific game, test it on that game.

Comment

I just turn the memory 10MHz first then keep goin' in 5MHz steps testing each time with a couple of video benchmarks till you come across across visual innomollies (??) then go back to default and do the same thing with the GPU.
      From the two results pick your settings about 10-15MHz below (the same on each) and try again for the final finish. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

WIGGO, you are so patient. Something in my psyche forces me to make both adjustments at the same time initially. Later I go back out of curiosity to see which change is producing the most results.

Comment

I only want to do it once. ;)

Comment

Where have I heard that line before? Wait it's coming back to me ...

Comment

Working...
            X