PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 reloading at factory

WilliamEpic
08-06-2010, 05:32 PM
My gamer's quality laptop computer was bought in November of 2009 from Best Buy.
This is my first ASUS product. Generally, ASUS is known for making durable products and good product support. It worked well for a while.
After 8 months though, my hard drive went bad. It was recently replaced under warranty. They reloaded W7. It works. I cannot certify it because the cheap label on the back of my laptop is worn off in a few places.

I need to have Windows 7 replaced.

WilliamEpic
08-06-2010, 10:10 PM
What do I know about RMAs? I thought this was an informal site where I could get help!

Lsdmeasap
08-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Well you asked on a Friday, and this section was just added so maybe they were not available then.

They will likely get back to you on Monday hopefully.

WilliamEpic
08-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Well you asked on a Friday, and this section was just added so maybe they were not available then.

They will likely get back to you on Monday hopefully.

Microsoft gave me a magic tel number. ASUS is selling me an OEM for 30$. Problem may be solved. You can delete this thread.

Lsdmeasap
08-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Nice to see you got a hold of them finally!

This forum section just started this past week, and so I am not even sure who the Asus helpers are yet.

Sorry they missed helping you, but at least you got help somehow!

ASUS - Gary Key
08-17-2010, 12:39 AM
What do I know about RMAs? I thought this was an informal site where I could get help!

We started official support today. I have left you a PM regarding your question. :)