Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock Instant Flash question:

What have I done now.

Hello, I need some advice, I'm concerned about the Bio's update I did. I flashed a new bio's v: 1.50, ended with "Flash Complete" or done..... at the bottom of the page I noticed "cmos bad checksum" when Win 7 loaded O.C. Tuner/system monitor is showing CPU @ 798.13MHZ was 3335MHZ..... Q: should I be concerned?
    bus speed 199.15, NB speed 1995.11 per the O.C. Tuner
    ASRock M3A785GMH/ 128M, Athlon ll x3 435, Super Talent DDR3-1600, Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ, Lite-On Blu-ray, L.G. DVD GH24NS50, Coolermaster RS500 PCAR-A3, Windows 7, Arctic Cooling fans, Aerocool Streamliner fan. new to the system is a Kingston SSD snv425-s2bd as the boot drive, was enjoying the system even after I noticed the HDD was running in IDE mode and modified the registry and reinstalled win 7 drivers for AHCI mode, and thats when I got the bright idea to update Bio's firmware. It is my first Post but no need to be gentle

UPDATE: nightmare99 thank you for your response. It was Cool & Quite on allowing cpu throttling.

I would like to invite comments on my Windows Experience Index: CPU 6.9, Memory 5.9, Graphics 4.9, 3D 5.7, Primary Disk Drive 5.9.
    this is 15% O.C. on CPU, O.C. onboard graphics, throttling back the memory to PC3-10700.
    Thanks to TweakTown Forums.
    Last edited by haulin223; 08-21-2010, 08:17 PM.

Re: ASRock Instant Flash question:

After you flashed did you go into the BIOS and load setup defaults?

Comment

Working...
    X