Flash player crashing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash player crashing.

I have the 890FX Deluxe 3 MB with a Phenom II 555 X2 processor. Here's my issue...whenever I use the ucc function (unlock to b55 or oc) my flash player keeps crashing. Could my bios be the problem? (ver. 1.40)....thanks.

Re: Flash player crashing.

That's probably why the 2 cores were locked. I have the same processor but on the 880G mobo. These 2 things helped me with flash player problems. With all the cores unlocked and oc'd boot windows and go into device manager. Right-click to uninstall the drivers for each core. The cursor might skip around so make sure you do each one in the order they are displayed. Click ok for each one. Once done reboot. Since you didn't completely remove all traces of the driver from your disk, when windows starts back up it will find the driver and automatically reinstall them for each core. If that doesn't work try loosening the timings on your system memory. When I oc'd my memory from 1066 to 1333 I let the bios set the timings. It came up with 8-9-9-24. My crashes in flash players came back so I simply changed the cas latency to 9. Or 9-9-9-24. I still have some problems but I attribute it to slow and inadequate amount of system memory. And the northbridge getting hot. I use onboard video.

Comment

Working...
    X