Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsRock A-live Dual e-SATA 2

Hi!

I'm brand new here and I want to ask for your help. I have the mb in the title (AsRock A-live Dual e-SATA 2), a AMD CPU 245 at 2,9 GHz, 2 GB of memory (4 DIMM non-identical, one is at 800, one at 667 and two identical at 533 MHz), 2 HDD WD SATA1 at 200 GB (JD), 1 DVD-RW (LG), PSU A-line 450W, display Samsung SyncMaster 205 BW. My problem is with video card: ATI Radeon HD 4650 AGP. I've read a lot on the net and in all articles i've read they say that Ati and Nforce 3 250 chipset are incompatible. I've had a Win Xp 32 bit installed and my video card worked just fine. I tried to upgrade my SO ton win 7 and i get that message that no ati graphic card is installed or bla bla. I've downloded the latest driver for my video card. Nothing. I tried everything that I found on the web. Nothing. The only way I succeeded to install my video card was to disable one core from my CPU. When I tried to play a full HD movie I realized that the sound and the picture where dephased. After that I was tired of Win 7 and wanted back my old Win XP. Surprise! Nothing worked (with the video card, of course). I've installed the SO, the latest drivers (for motherboard is 1.90 for bios, I've tried several version of Catalyst from the latest 10.9 till the 8.8), nothing.

Please help in any way!
    Last edited by dark_Raider_ro; 09-20-2010, 02:23 AM.
Working...
X