what can i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can i do?

with my system specs wht do you all think can be done? i have the case open and it runs at 32c so will i have heat problems if im able to do any thing? - plus my case needs more fans with all that said? the gforce 4 is a pny - ant tweaker tips for a new guy
    nervagent55
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:shoot3:

Well...those are really good temps for having a case just open like that...if you don't wanna o/c anything then you can go into bios and check out things in the AGP section that would enhance your graphics (not really noticable unless benchmarking). O/Cing would be the choice...with temps like that..there would prooly be no problem...as for the Video card...check out the new Driver of the 40 series...http://www.guru3d.com/files/. downlad that and that should up your score...plus that has a utlity to o/c your card...
    - Damien

Comment

You don't list your hard drive in your specs, but with your optical drives and internal Zip, I'm guessing that you are sharing the ide channel the hard drive is on with something else. This can throttle a hard drive. I would add an ide controller card and isolate the hd as master on a primary channel.

Comment

i have a 100 gb western digital - not a jb (sigh) and as bright as i can be i havent the slightest idea of how to overclock - anything - i would like to check out how its all hooked up - i intend to get round cables a wd 120gbjb hdd some antec led fans um lets see a true blue 480w psu a k8 w/ the ddr 400 mobo to match - a nv30 - of course (go suck a lemon ati) all that with the best amd chip to put in it prob - and a fine case with a window - shame about the crush 18 specs - the seem soft now that were on the cusp of 400 ddr mobos and such

i run intel stuff now - but im defecting

why? nvidia & amd faith - am i dumb?:shoot3:

Comment

Working...
        X