Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarasing Moments...

Since we have alot of interesting post going on I came up with this one:

In not so may words explain your most embarasing moment you have ever had.... you can mention more then one if you have had them.... just create as many post as your heart desires

Was swimming in the Gulf of Mexico & looked over & saw a large hammerhead shark. Screamed bloody murder & scrambled to get out of the water. Turns out the shark was dead. Very embarrassing.

Comment

I got ya.... swimming in the gulf of mexico seeing a fin outta the water and screaming shark shark ..... swimming to the shore only to find out it was a dolphin..... learning a lesson that sharks swim side to side and dolphins swim up and down.... i looked and felt like a fool that day

Comment

Was trying to impress by buddies with a giant fart... Unfortunately crap came with the fart ...

Comment

That's filth Doc.... :eek:

Okay, okay...my sorta most embarrasing moment.
          When my fella and I first started going out I worked at a pub and finished late (he started work at 6am) we used to go parking and he'd always fall asleep afterwards. I kept telling him if he did it once more I'd leave him there and walk home. Well I did just that (he was still naked when I left him :laugh: ), but the last laugh was on me, as I got lost on the way home, took me hours to work out just where I actually was. He ended up beating me to my place.

Comment

With or without his clothes?

Comment

Laughing.... now Dr... that takes skills!!!

Ok one of my most embarasing moments would have to be when I was 18 just about ready to get married to my ex husband... we went on a joy ride to the beach and one thing lead to another we were pretty much doing it in the car.... when up comes a cop and busts us..... they cop wanted us to get out of the car..... and I felt so stupid when I asked him if i could atleast put my clothes on first....

Comment

Once I was at the mall & bent over to pick something up & split my pants. No underwear were underneath & I did a lot of backing up to my car.

Comment

drop soup on customer - very mad - me laugh

Comment

That could be funny if the customer was a real jerk.

Comment

me think big jerk never tip very bad

Comment

I understand. More embarrasing for the jerk than for you.

Comment

Should have dropped it on his wallet.

Comment

You could have cut up his credit card saying that visa/mastercard whatever said to do that.

Comment

Not a bad idea. The boss might not be too happy with that approach.

Comment

Working...
                              X