not so new nOOb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not so new nOOb...

I guess I am the tweak town nOOb for a while? I hear there is a fairly large crowd of Morrowind players here. ANYONE????

Anyway, good site, finally got around to registering my sorry butt!

PEACE
    [CRAG]

We're all n00bs in one way or another and welcome :)

Not sure if there's a large crowd of Morrowind players, but I play it a lot and I wrote the Morrowind Tweak Guide here at Tweaktown.

I still haven't finished it though...working my way through the 7 trials of the Nerevarine atm while playing other games on and off. What a great game though :)
    My Machine

Comment

So much talk of the game, I'm really going to have to pick myself up a copy soon!
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

a copy or a retail version? :D

Comment

Yep howdy Crag. Not as much Morrowinding here as over at the other forum...

Hey PersianImmortal: thanks for that link, i've been looking for that... (admittedly not too hard, i just saw you asked what people thought of it, and wondered where it was :D)

Comment

Haven't had time to try it but most of those who have think it's great.

Comment

It takes a bit of patience to get into and start getting involved in the story but it's worth it. And whenever you get bored, just wander off wherever you like and kill anything which attacks you first - that's a great distraction!
              My Machine

Comment

The graphics look amazing and overall it looks like a good game. The music I can fall asleep to. My friend has it on PC and my brother has it on Xbox (runs horrible). The two of them say though that the game is like impossible to play through the whole thing and the only point in it is to waste your life away playing morrowind! I'm gonna pick up a copy two. Just as soon as I get a job. :(

Comment

Working...
                X