This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD (Nov 18 - Nov 25 2010)

We have teamed up with Corsair this week to giveaway an XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 memory kit as well as an F60 SandForce based SSD.

First up this week for grabs is the CMX12GX3M3A2000C9 memory kit and if that means nothing to you, allow me to explain. This is a 12GB DDR3-2000 triple-channel kit consisting of three 4GB modules and is designed for use with Intel X58 motherboards. It comes with timings of 9-10-9-27 at 2000MHz. The memory comes sealed with an XMS heat spreader for heat dissipation and sexy looks!

Next up is the CSSD-F60GB2-BRKT, which is in other words the Corsair Force F60 solid state disk drive. This baby is based on the SandForce SF-1200 controller and has a maximum read speed of 285MB/s and a maximum write speed of 275MB/s. You want it.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until Nov 25th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 11-18-2010, 01:16 PM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

I've been a tweaktown fb fan for a while now. Thanks.

Comment

already a fan and posted. ssd my last wish ^_^

Comment

I am already a Fan thanks for this chance to win this.

Comment

I certainly am a fan and posted! Thanks for this opportunity!

Comment

already a fan..tq tweaktown..

Comment

already a fan and posted!

Comment

Already a fan. Needless to say awesome contest.
                Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

Already a fan and posted, thanks!!!

Comment

"I want to win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD at TweakTown!"

Been lurking for a long time and. :D I'm a fan of the website and I'm a fan of the Facebook page.

Comment

I'm already a Facebook fan and have posted the phrase. These are some fantastic prizes this week.
                      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

already a fan and entered. posted and shared on facebook & twitter page. thank you tweaktown
                        Last edited by larissa; 11-18-2010, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Already a friend, and I just posted. Good luck everyone else!

Comment

I'm a fan and posted on the wall
                            <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

Comment

Long time fan and follower, posted for great justice!

Comment

Working...
                              X