PDA

View Full Version : It's Official.......



The Wizard
12-21-2001, 11:34 AM
Well, i got notified recently that coming March of 2002, im going to the lovely land of Saudi Arabia for ~3 months... i will be on here till i leave, and prolly on while im there, as im goin to another net admin slot. (yay!) wish me luck everyone!! :D:D:shoot: :shoot:

Anonymous
12-21-2001, 11:40 AM
So, can you tell us what they'll have you doing over there?

Mr. C
12-21-2001, 11:44 AM
Take care of yourself over there Wiz.

And if you want you can send me your system, I'll keep UD running for you:(

Hate to see you go, but I understand it truly is the sacrifice of 1% that keeps the other 99% free.

Godspeed Wizard!

Wiggo
12-21-2001, 11:46 AM
Our best wishes will be goin' with ya and all the others that either are or will be as well. :thumb:
<center>http://members.optushome.com.au/wiggo100/beerchug.gif</center>

Anonymous
12-21-2001, 12:01 PM
Yes - Best wishes Wiz, stay safe.

Andy
12-21-2001, 12:12 PM
good luck wiz, stay safe and most importantly, have fun(if its possible;))
don't for get us when ya get back :)

Darthtanion
12-21-2001, 12:34 PM
The country may suck a bit, but he'll still have some fun from time to time. I know that I did when I was on my many deployments. :)

Good luck Wiz... and make sure that if you decide to eat local, then stay away from any sauces that are white and creamy. Something about the way they are prepared doesn;t mix well with the Western body. Gave half our unit dysentery. :(

Morgan_Lander
12-21-2001, 12:35 PM
Good luck!

Onyx
12-21-2001, 02:53 PM
Good luck. Remember to read up on their custom to stay out of danger.... and don't reveal your hairy thighs in public! ;)

When you're there - check out their Chevy Lumina. It's an Australian export. Fine Detroit V8 donk (good for 340 horses), matched to a big ol' Eruo styled, American influenced, Aussie assembled body. I suppose it would be a sub sub sub compact compared to other American cars, but it's like the biggest/best we've got. :)

Olie
12-21-2001, 04:01 PM
Good luck wiz :thumb:

Osiris
12-21-2001, 04:27 PM
Good luck Wiz!

The Wizard
12-21-2001, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the good words everyone!! Tweak, I will be workin as a Net Admin like I am now (i got lucky), I cant wait to go, its going to be a blast!!:clap: :shoot:

Osiris
12-21-2001, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the good words everyone!! Tweak, I will be workin as a Net Admin like I am now (i got lucky), I cant wait to go, its going to be a blast!!:clap: :shoot:

Sounds like you're pumped, Wiz! :D

Wiggo
12-22-2001, 06:51 AM
And lookin' forward to the heat too. :D
<center>http://members.optushome.com.au/wiggo100/beerchug.gif</center>

Wiggo's-sister
12-22-2001, 11:22 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry:
NO!!!! MY HONEY IS LEAVING ME!!!!!!
What's a girl to do now?

Best of wishes Wiz.
Be safe and be happy.
Will miss chatting with ya
*waves good bye*

The Wizard
12-22-2001, 12:44 PM
hey cutie, dont say goodbye just yet, i dont leave till march, and i will prolly be able to visit while im there anyway!! :thumb: Ill be sure to leave a post in here saying when i left, and when i make it there. im looking forward to going, its gonna be a blast! :D:D

Anonymous
12-22-2001, 02:19 PM
I have a question for you Wiz. Even though you work with computer, do they still give you weapon training? How to protect yourself? How to put some on the ground in a matter of seconds?

Mr. C
12-22-2001, 02:32 PM
I'm sure they do - along with practical implementation of "duck and cover".
:cackle: