Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raedon 8500 and Catalyst issues

Hello Everyone.

Im just wondering if anyone is running the Catalyst (sp?) 2.1 drivers. Im currently running the 2.2's, and according to the wonderful folks at Rage3d, there is an issue with the 2d driver. I need one of the flies from the 2.1 set, and Im just looking to see if anyone out there might have them so I can snag it.

Ill send along the file name if there are any takers...

Thanks everyone!

~Bugman

Correction to the above post.... That should be Catalyst, not Detanator. (sp? again...)

Its been a long week already...

~B

Comment

The power of the Edit button. :D

RDR would probably be the best one to help ya out there though. ;)

Comment

doesn't Rage3D have the whole set available for D/L?

Comment

*sheepish grin*

I could only find the latest ones. And I didnt want to revert the entire driver set, I just need one file out of them.

~Bugman

Comment

Both ATi and Rage3D have the 6094 drivers (Catalyst2.1) available for D/L - all the copies of 6094 I've ever seen have the auto-installer (.exe file) - so you may have to dick around abit to get the file you need
            If you look for a beta set like 6102 - they're usually a zipped folder of driver files - so It would be easier to get your file that way.

Comment

Well, I dont really have to worry about that one file anymore. I just downloaded and installed the new ATI Catalyst 2.3's that got released today (yes, I know a dangerous move) and it seems to have fixed my 2D issues.

I dont know what their performance on the 3D front is, but for right now the ability to use Opera is more important to me...

Thanks for all the help everyone!

~Bugman

: peace2:

Comment

Working...
              X