problem with oc p4 and games please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with oc p4 and games please help

i hope someone can help me with my problem!!!!!
    i have an p4 1,6A @ 2,13 GHz and all programms run very stable on it (benchmarks, prime 95 and others)but if i want to start a game ( counterstrike or warcraft III or something else) he stops totaly , the "sound" is very loud and totally damaged , nothing go on and i can reset
    idont know what it can be, the geforce 2 on 1,6 ghz is running god and tha ram too

please help me

This sounds more like a driver issue than anything else. If your running 2K or XP check the os log for any probs listed there with either your sound or video drivers. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Are your agp/pci slots locked at 66/33?

Comment

agp and pci are locked at 66\33 in the bios but i dont know the reality about the agp pci clock.
        and where can i find the agp pci clock under windows?
        mfg interceptor

Comment

Originally posted by interceptor
          i hope someone can help me with my problem!!!!!
          i have an p4 1,6A @ 2,13 GHz and all programms run very stable on it (benchmarks, prime 95 and others)but if i want to start a game ( counterstrike or warcraft III or something else) he stops totaly , the "sound" is very loud and totally damaged , nothing go on and i can reset
          idont know what it can be, the geforce 2 on 1,6 ghz is running god and tha ram too

please help me
          You may want to lax the memory settings. I had the same problem with that board but, I use Corsair XMS 3000. I also had issues with a driver from the Creative Audigy card that would cause my system to hang while playing games. Good luck in trying to download drivers from creative as they have a waiting que that enables faster downloads for users that are actually able to access the drivers.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X