This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard up for grabs

Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard up for grabs (March 17 - March 25 2011)

We have teamed up with GIGABYTE this week to giveaway a P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard. It features the new B3 revision P67 chipset from Intel that solves issues to do with the SATA ports.

Get ready for a mind blowing media experience when you upgrade to a GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 motherboard. Every component on GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 motherboards is designed and engineered to deliver exceptional performance and clarity for your computing needs.

Powered by the Intel® P67 chipset with support for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processors, GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 enjoy uniquely developed technologies such as Maximum Power Delivery technology, Dual CPU Power technology and Ultra Durable 3™ design just to name a few, that ensure a reliable and enjoyable computing experience.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until March 25th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard up for grabs

done, heh

Comment

Done! :D

Comment

I am already a fan... thanks Tweaktown and gigabyte.. Hope ill win.. hehe

Comment

posted!!!!

Goodluck to Everyone.....

Comment

i'm already a fan! :D

Comment

I have become a fan on Facebook!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Love reading your reviews

Comment

Done already hahah. Goodluck to all Tweaktown fans. :))

Comment

I'm already a fan and I want to win the GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard at TweakTown!!!

Comment

already been a fan!
                    Athlon II X3 440
                    Kingston 2x2gb + 2X4gb Hyper-X
                    ECS A880GM-AD3
                    Sapphire Radeon HD6670 DDR5
                    CM690 II Advance
                    Seasonic M12II 520w
                    Acer X193HQ 18.5"

Comment

done and done, thanks for the great contest, simple and pure awesome.

Comment

OMG... yeah ... going to learn tweaking for this board !!

Comment

already a fan! and nice board...

Comment

WOOT! i've already become a FAN AT TWEAKTOWN Facebook page!!!

psssst
                            i've already won VR-Zone Asus U36JC notebook giveaway! and if i win this motherboard im so gonna jump like hell and retire my Sabertooth 55i

Comment

was a fan, posted. Good luck everyone
                              My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
                              Whitey: ROG Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt, AMD 1090T @ 3.2GHz w. NZXT Havic 140, Corsair XMS3 1333 8GB kit, HIS IceQ X HD 6870, Corsair Force GT 120GB, OCZ Vertex4 256GB, Kingston SSDNow 16GB, Samsung 500GB 3½" in casedock when needed, Chieftec Nitro88+ 650W, NZXT H2 White, 3x Asus VS248 24"
                              Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
                              Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Working...
                              X