No announcement yet.

Windows XP 180 evaluation. . .Time up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP 180 evaluation. . .Time up?

I'm still using the Windows XP 180 evaluation, and was wondering if anyone knows the name of the program that you can run that tells you how long you have left on the evaluation?

try the activation thing

Comment

lol, i did that and it said windows is already activated, click ok to exit.

But what I'm looking for is an actual program. There was a tool that came with the evaluation version, that if you ran it would tell you how many days.

Comment

um, i dont' gecha...uve already activated it but want to know how many days u've got left to activate it? huh :confused:
        At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

No, before Windows XP was released, they had a beta program. Where after you installed XP, it would last for 180 days before it became unusable. And there was a program that you could run that would tell you how long you have left before it became unusable. What I am describing is not the activation process. I have no problems with that.

Comment

FA-MAS, Just a thought. Can you check the installation files or the xp dir. properties for a date? Hope this helps.
            :rolleyes: Good Luck Ed

Comment

Nah, all of the Windows files are the same date and they are dated before I installed WinXP. It's a date and size that MS gives them. Thought of that already, thanks tho.

Comment

there should be a creation date for when they were put on the HDD though...

Comment

Working...
                X