How to choose a good mSATA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to choose a good mSATA?

In my last post, we be noted that mSATA should be have a bright future. Here, I would like to continue my last post and dissuss about how to choose a good mSATA.

As we known that mSATA currently is very popular and active in the market. Many brands or unfamous vendors released their mSATA. The fastest one on the speed is Sandisk,U100 SSD, but price should be very expensive and mass production have to be ready in 3nd quarters... Also, Intel, Samsung, Renice, Kinston, Mydigital, etc... all released mSATA.

Then, how to compare in most of mSATA?

As far as i can get information that compare with speed of read and writing, speed of 4KB for small files, trim support. price.. warranty..

Any otherelse?

I would be very appreciated that more detials of review on each kinds of mSATA can be published here for comparision.

Thanks!

Re: How to choose a good mSATA?

A few days ago., i got a Renice 120G mSATA for my X220i, so far it runs very well. recently my friend's T420 is coming slowly and slowly. we wanna get a 60G mSATA for system disk to improve the speed/ and the original HDD for stroage space. i wanna try Renice mSATA 60G. but they have no stock always. just 120G is available. if INTEL has a 60G mSATA,that is great......

Comment

Intel mSATA SSD has 40GB and 80GB. you can consider intel for low capacity.

Renice mSATA SSD has 60gb and 120gb, you can consider Renice for high Capacity.
      Last edited by herry; 06-02-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ailbhe View Post
        A few days ago., i got a Renice 120G mSATA for my X220i, so far it runs very well. recently my friend's T420 is coming slowly and slowly. we wanna get a 60G mSATA for system disk to improve the speed/ and the original HDD for stroage space. i wanna try Renice mSATA 60G. but they have no stock always. just 120G is available. if INTEL has a 60G mSATA,that is great......
        Hi,Ailbhe,

Can you test it with your X220I with Renice msata and publish the review here?

Comment

Working...
        X