Nero5.5.9.9 & "Empty Start Menu Entries" bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nero5.5.9.9 & "Empty Start Menu Entries" bug

:mad:MY start menu came up empty after the full new installation of Nero Burning ROM (v5.5.9.9) ...My OS is "XP Pro Corp SP1" ... I think I can make my own start menu entries of Nero manually & easily But I need a screenshot of the original ..Help please .. What the hell is that boys :confused: ... Is this famous software really buggy this much ?

I've never had any probs with it yet and it comes with my favourite LiteOn CD-RW's. :?:

Comment

I take it you mean that your whole start menu wasn't empty, just that the Nero entries weren't there? I've used several versions of Nero and never had a problem. Could it be some selection you chose during a "custom" setup? Anyway, I'm using Nero v.5.5.7.8, and here's a screenshot of Nero an my start menu.

** Well, I would have included a screenshot, but the forum rejects my images, both .gif and .jpg, as "not a valid file format". I tried creating the images in both Paint and Star Office, and all of them are rejected. I used to be able to post images here. Anyway, I'll type a list of the Nero entries in my start menu:

Nero Toolkit
      English Quickstart
      Nero-burning rom
      Nero Cover Designer
      Nero Wave Editor

Comment

Working...
      X