Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the BEST!!!

I need help...

If you would have the money to buy the Dream PC what would u get and y????
    I need an answer in a short time.

ps: I like games!!!

Thanks a lot.:smokin:

previous pc: MSI6451, AMD 2000XP, NVidia 4200MB, 512DDR

Have a look at the thread just below.
    Here

Then add a P4 2.8ghz and then and then like 1gb RDRAM and that should do it!
    Hook the Audigy up to a home cinema amp with 5 massive floorstanding speakers and a 12inch sub.
    21 inch monitor for your games........the sky's the limit really!

You must have some price limit?? :confused:

Comment

Well you could add a 3GHZ instead of a 2.8, fair few places are selling them now too.

Comment

Yes the 3.06GHz are avaliable in Australia now so 90% of the rest of the world must have them but at over $1300aus each they can keep them. :(
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Well at any of the prices of the intel processors i can say im not rushing out to buy one anytime soon. The extra MHZ really doesnt do all the much, and especially doesnt warrant spending an extra $1000 for it.

Comment

3.06Ghz P4's aint out... they have Hyperthreading, and i believe may also require new mobos with updated power regulators etc... I emailed one store that said the P4 3/06Ghz add they had was cause it was "coming soon".. If it was out there would be heaps of reviews like when the 2.8Ghz came out :D

Comment

Well ive seen atleast 5 places selling them, some even passing it off as in stock, so im not sure what to think, and if they are authentic, then hyperthreading will probably be introduced into the 3.2GHZ northwood.

Comment

Working...
              X