BG Games forum clean-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG Games forum clean-up

OK, it's been suggested that we go through and clean out a lot of these old, useless threads..

So, if you have any suggestions on which threads should get the flick, post them here.

If you remove threads do you loose and post counts you have ? know some forums do :D

Comment

Does it really matter? :)

As far as I know, your post count will stay the same, but if one of the admins does a true post count to everyone, then you'll lose them...

Comment

hey it matters to me :)

Im struggling to reach 400 let alone anything else :p

Comment

Post counts aren't really that important... :rolleyes2

If you're here for just a good count... then I wish you luck.

Comment

na im not here just for the counts.. If i was i would just post irrelivant crap :)

Comment

:) good.. so, any suggestions?

Comment

well i guess the obvious first all thread that have had no activity for a specified time say 2 weeks. Then go from there

Comment

You can start with any threads that I have posted. I am a fairly new tweaker and started quite a few useless threads. Can you pick and choose the threads deleted? I must have asked 10 or 15 stupid questions that if I would have read the reviews or guides I would not have needed to ask. Maybe that could be your criteria for deleting threads. Well, anyway. Just a drunk'n thought.
                  Bye the way, thanx for answering my stupid questions. Everyone has been awesome.

Comment

I'm just deleting threads out of the BG Games section dude.. :)

Comment

delete everything and start again :p

Comment

Well lets start by deleting this thread. I really dont want anyone else to read of my misinterpitation. (wow, that is a big word. Probably mispelled.)

Comment

lol, I think a game thread should be closed if no one replies to it for like 3 days... Why delete a thread if people are replying to it?

Comment

But there are some that are just plain stupid...

Comment

:D I don't know about everyone else, but i am here at tweak because at first I thought it would contain info to help me with my computer building and mod work...And yes it has helped me to keep somewhat up to date...And I would like to "Thank" Tweaktown and fellow tweakers for that...:p

But mostly now I am here because it seems i have quickly started to care and respect about several tweakers and i think you know who you are because i have either spoken to you on IRC or sent you pm's often...:D

Comment

Working...
                              X