Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus 6990 AWSUM BIOS

Morning guy

I was advidsed to come here from overclock.net.
    I have a 6990 and have a problem with it. When i use the AWSUM bios switch i get glitching, not artifacting, glitching.
    If i run the card in normal mode and clock to the exact same settings the card is fine so i gather tht there is noting wrong with the card.
    So i was wondering if you would be able to supply me with a Master & Slave copy of the bios.

If there is anything that you need, please just let me know.

Many thanks and hope to hear back from you soon.

Re: Asus 6990 AWSUM BIOS

I'd try the official ASUS forums, been real silent here lately. Think the 2 asus support guys that usually hang out here are on vacation or so.
    My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
    Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
    Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Re: Asus 6990 AWSUM BIOS

Thanks bud

Doing that right now!

Comment

Working...
      X