2400+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2400+

Does anyone know when it will start showing up at online stores? Or if it is already out where could I find one? I am considering throwing one in my new setup. 200mhz is a sizeable jump...

Thanks,

pga1234

Sometime next month they tell us. ;)

Comment

:(. Ah well guess I probably won't be getting it for my new comp :(. Oh well....

Comment

What would a tiny 200MHz do at that scale ? I wouldn't upgrade till the hammers come out , you won't see any difference from 2200+ to 2400+ , why not just OC your 2200+ to at least 2400+ thats a baby OC.

Comment

pga1234- I would get a 1800 or 1900 for now..... you will spend only 70 dollars on the processor.
          Then get the higher 2400+ processors when they come down in price also. That way you will get the new FSB increase, and a much faster chip.:p

Comment

It's very unlikely that a XP2200+ at this time will o/c anywhere near 2400+, in a majority of case most won't see much past 1900MHz. :(
            I was goin' to get a 2100+ palamino core but the Thoroughbred core has gone right thru the range here now and because of the price being so good to clear these 1st stepping Thoroughbreds I was able to afford the XP2200+ for not much more than a XP2000+ cost 3 weeks ago. ;)
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
            X