XP Login Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Login Screen

On my login screen, I now have next to my user account "27 mail messages" indicating that I have hotmail messages waiting. This never appeared before, and I don't want it to. And now, even if there are no new messsages, it still reads "27 mail messages" How do I get rid of this??? Doesn't seem to be causing any problems, just irritating.

Check out this article at MS Knowledge Base
    Q304148
    Maybe that will fix you up?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Sorry dude, looks like that link has expired??

Try this one;
      Q304148
      If that doesn't work, try searching for that article - Q304148 at the Knowledge Base. Basic good old Registry hack, with step by step directions:thumb:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Thanks. That second link worked. I couldn't edit the key quite like the article said, but I ended up just deleting the key and it seems to work fine. Again, thanks.

Comment

Hopefully that key won't prove to be doing any neccessary functions in the future:eek:
          But if it is working ATM, that's 1 thing gone right today:thumb:
          Good luck with it!!

Comment

Working...
          X