Sim City 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sim City 4

What have you guys heard about Sim City 4? I'm looking forward to it. A new trailer has just been added to File Planet, check it out here:

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

SimCity 3000 was a bit dissapointing.

It did, however, have some pretty cool features. (advisors etc)
    Unfortunatly, I grew out of building cities and didnt bother devoting the same hours I did with sc2000. I doubt I will with sc4 either.

I wonder how it will take with the new generation gamers that werent (un)lucky enough to be around when sim city was made to fully appreciate it?

Comment

Come on, BZ.. Sim Tower was an AWESOME game!!

Wait.. we're talking about THAT Sim(insert anything here) aren't we.. :?:
      Chris "Raven"
      News Crew - TweakTown
      <!--
      <font size=1>
      <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
      - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
      </font>
      // -->
      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Sim Ant was an amazing game... you would have to kill all the red ants. and take over the human house... hehe. They need to make another sim ant!!!!

Comment

i was same as bz, sc2000 i spent months on, sc3000 hardly got a look in, but the number1 game i spent days on end with, was transport tycoon, that game was the best

Comment

that was one of the best logistical sims i've ever played. Transport Tycoon was unreal... :)

Comment

I was reading an interview in the latest PCPP today and from what I read, Sim City 4 is going to be pretty cool. More control over things and you are going to need to put more thought into things - like there will be different class areas (rich, middle and poor). The poor area would attract poor people because of lack of schools, poplution and so on - which you can stop or ignore.
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Transport Tycoon, now we're talking beefy :D

Comment

weren't we talking before? what did I do? don't you like me? :cry:

ahem.. Yeah, TT was a great game.. (no reference to websites intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                    weren't we talking before? what did I do? don't you like me? :cry:
                    Ive never liked you Beefy!! :p :p
                    Think im gonna play TT now if i can get it to work, and find cd or whatever its on

Comment

The last time I tried to play Transport Tycoon under Windows XP Pro I had no joy :(
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Bah i want to play! maybe i should reformat and go back to win98 :D

Comment

just make a boot disk for DOS and do it that way... it's seriously that old. :)

Comment

But i want Win98 :D that brings back horrible memories!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
                              But i want Win98 :D that brings back horrible memories!
                              Windows 98 was the worst OS I think, I had the most problems with that OS... ahhh!

:flames:
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X