• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new in this forum

new in this forum I'm just stepping in here to say hello

Re: new in this forum

Welcome to the forums!

If you need any help with your Asus product then post away, the Asus reps will be here to help, or one of our other regulars might be able to help as well!

Comment

little corrections to Lsdmeasaps post, the asus reps have been awol for about 6month (dunno where to), but as he also said, there are all the skilled regulars left to help you out as best as they can :) and welcome :)
      My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
      Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
      Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

awol... omg. glade i just bought a gigabyte board then.

Welcome also

Comment

Working...
        X