RUMOR TT: EVEOnlines producers to allow GTX 560 purchase w/PLEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUMOR TT: EVEOnlines producers to allow GTX 560 purchase w/PLEX

"Today, during EVE Fanfest 2012 CCP Games and Nvidia showcased a demo of EVE Online running in DirectX 11." ....

"The deal is rather sweet: players can already covert their ISK (the in-game currency of EVE) in PLEX (Pilod License Extension, equivalent to a month of subscription to the game). Soon they will be able to pay 20 PLEX to have a Nvidia GTX 560 delivered to their doorstep"

Sauce: EVE Online Might Get DirectX 11 Support and Features. Will Let You Buy a GTX 560 With PLEX. | DualShockers

My thoughts: I can see a lot of corps/alliances mass-ordering these cards for their top executives.

Re: RUMOR TT: EVEOnlines producers to allow GTX 560 purchase w/PLEX

Yes but...a little lower in the forums...

" just read on mmorpg.com that buying a VCard with PLEX will be allowed only to those that bought the PLEX's with real money. ISK farmers or EVE billionaires will be excluded.
    So keep your hopes low."

Otherwise could you imagine what this would do for the cost value of graphics cards...its a good thing too cause of the fact that i would quit my job and live off of GTX farming for the rest of my life...j/k

Comment

Working...
    X