Lucid Virtu MVP (HyperFormance) Tested with ASRock Z77 and Intel Ivy Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucid Virtu MVP (HyperFormance) Tested with ASRock Z77 and Intel Ivy Bridge

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Lucid Virtu MVP (HyperFormance) Tested with ASRock Z77 and Intel Ivy Bridge"

Re: Lucid Virtu MVP (HyperFormance) Tested with ASRock Z77 and Intel Ivy Bridge

That article Lucid Virtu MVP (HyperFormance) Tested with ASRock Z77 and Intel Ivy Bridge :: TweakTown
    was Posted: Apr 5, 2012 6:11 am
    I've just read it as I am seeking advice on using Virtu MVP in the near future - have things improved with Virtu MVP over the last year? There have been 4 driver updates in that period lucidlogix with GPU Solution
    I have an i5 3570k on an Asus P8Z77-V LX with 8GB RAM. I am thinking about adding a discrete graphics card and using the LucidLogix Virtu MVP
    I have read the on-chip HD4000 compares to a HD6450 (or GTX 560Ti ?) and that using a discrete card equivalent to the on-chip would provide best effects through Virtu MVP. The ASUS mobo user guide states Virtu MVP "supports NVIDIA GF4xx/5xx series and AMD HD5xxx/6xxx series graphics cards"

Is there an optimum card, is the HD6450 or equivalent it? Or id Virtu MVP still best avoided?

Comment

Working...
    X