Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN Games for GIRLS ?

Hi there,

I've just managed to setup a LAN in my house linking 2 PCs ... really excited to test it out with some LAN games.

Do you have any recommendation of LAN games especially for ladies? :p

Thanks!

I really don't know. What kind of games do you like? (make sure you post alot not too many girls in the forums... Check out the beer gardens "games" section :))

Comment

i think a good lan game for all the gender would be a MMORPG, like Dark Age of Camelot. I know many couples play this gameonline together. My girlfriend, who hate videogames, took a particular intrest in this game. Unfortunately, she does not have a good enough computer to play it!!:cry:
      But that is my suggestion

Comment

Saidin you din't buy here a comp?! How dare you :p. lol, let her use your old comp now that you have your new setup.

Comment

@pga1234
          You sure there is a game sectionin the BEER GARDEN!? I have not checked that section out b4 :p

btw, have to thanks everybody on this forum ... I'm new in here but the forum has really helped resolved several of my initial setup problems ... THANKS!!

Comment

Well it's not a video game section. It's for forum games... Anyway what type of games do you like? Everyone is different...

Comment

Well, for starters, I like The Sims ... but there is no online possibilty, so ....

oh, there's one older game which was one of my all time favorites ... Bubble Bobbles

My guess is that there is very few, if not zero LAN/Online games made for girls

Originally posted by pga1234
              Well it's not a video game section. It's for forum games... Anyway what type of games do you like? Everyone is different...

Comment

There arent many choices unless you like first person shooters... Do you like playing in an active world? There is a new pc game coming out called: Earth and Beyond. Where you man your own star ship and play in an interactive world. But other than that the only good games out are first person shooters...

Comment

well you never know these days almost anyone can like almost everygame by any person. In fact the next lan party that I'm attending there is this girl that said "WOH you play counter strike? I love that game! I'll kick your @$$ in it!!!" so you never know...

Comment

you could try an RTS like Warcraft 3, or Age of Empires II or something along those lines. They seem to be reasonably popular with a fair few females...

Comment

Bah, just go play Q3 or Half Life :)
                      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

pga1234:
                        Saidin you din't buy here a comp?! How dare you . lol, let her use your old comp now that you have your new setup.
                        Yes, I got a new computer....but I am selling my old one. I asked her if she wanted it and she said no...b/c she is going to get a laptop in decmeber. Then she will be playing some dark age with me...ehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                          Bah, just go play Q3 or Half Life :)
                          I guess he'd know. he's the biggest girl here. :p

Comment

UT2003 will be a big hit with the ladies...it even has a taunt specifically designed for chicks: "you play like a girl"
                            My Machine

Comment

Ouch! Just imagine if Wiggo's Sister sees this... :laugh:
                              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X