• Help to config FE-19200CL11Q to GA-X79-UD5

have the following:

Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 with Bios F10 on a I7-3960x cpu
    Phanteks PH-TC14PE CPU Cooler
    32gb of two set FE-19200CL11Q-16GBZHD Gskill memory
    MSI N580GTX lighting xtreme edition
    Four Crucial M4 SSD 64gb on a LSI SAS 9211-8i raid 0
    Power Supply Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro

The problem is that when I set the memory to X.M.P. mode in profile 1 and save the bios. It started to reboot but all I can hear the power supply to started over and over it hangs in that loop. So I push the clear CMOS button and then the system starts and the memory defaults to auto. Which it is 1600MHZ with the X.M.P. is disabled and I have also use profile 2 with the same issue. I have done a memory test with Memtest86+ v4.20 and the Windows Memory Diagnostic in window 7 x64, they both pass with no issues on the memory. Also have try use the manual mode but get the same issue.

The help I need is to configure the X.M.P. mode to 2400MHZ but I do not know the right setting?

Any help will be appreciated

Ulls

Re: Help to config FE-19200CL11Q to GA-X79-UD5

For correctly using the Higher frequency/Bigger capacity memory kit, you should NOT using two kits at the same time to reach 32GB, because it's much harder to find a match kit to pass all of the compatibility tests(even same model), please return the two 16 kits and get the one 32GB kit, i believe it will help you boot up and just using the XMP profile without any issue.

Comment

Working...
    X