Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more

Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more (April 27th - May 4th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Kingston Technology again who are giving away some more amazing prizes including the following.

For this giveaway there will be no less than six lucky winners (yes, 6!) who have the chance to take home one of these brilliant Kingston products listed below, which we know you would all love to win.

DataTraveler Micro 16GB, microSDHC card Class 10 8GB, HyperX KHX1866C9D3T1BK2/8GX memory kit, HyperX KHX1866C11D3P1K2/8G memory kit, SSDNow V+200 SATA 3 2.5-inch 60GB SSD and a DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 64GB pen drive.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Kingston's Blog Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/KingstonBlogFansClub.en
    2) *LIKE* the picture at the following Facebook URL and post the reply of "Kingston, the best Memory Modules & SSDs!" at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349617031763054&set=a.3496169850963 92.82520.226349237423168&type=1&theater
    2) Next up become a member of the new Kingston Blog at Kingston Blog - Main Page and sign up with your Facebook account to be qualified for the giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until May 4th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your Facebook profile URL (for confirmation), full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more

Done! Thank you Mr. Tweak!
    To Build a Better World for my Beloved Son

Comment

Re: Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more

Thank you all steps done

Comment

All done :D hope i win this time xD i love kingston ssd, i need for mini itx project *O*
        CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.0ghz
        Mobo: Asrock p67 Extreme 4 gen3
        Ram: 16bg Corsair vengance lp
        Vga: Palit 8800gt 1gb lol
        HDD: Seagate 500gb+ Corsair force GT 120gb
        Case: Thermaltake Armor
        Cooling: Cpu+mobo+ram watercooled

Comment

Done! =D

Comment

Thanks! I hope to win this week :D and good luck for everyone :D

Comment

All done thanks for the giveaway

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

HELL YEAH "I love Kingston Memory Modules & SSDs!"
                  Thank You Mr.T and Kingston

just Sam.............

Comment

Done. Good Luck everyone!

Comment

Awesome! I'm in!

Comment

Once again, a very awesome contest mr.tweak! Thank You :)

Comment

done

Comment

Done and done! Kingston come my way! :-)
                            Processor - Ivy Bridge i7 3770K OC @ 4.7GHz
                            MOBO - Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
                            BIOS - F7
                            Heatsink - Noctia NH-D14
                            HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500Gb
                            SSD - Crucial M4 128Gb (Boot Drive)
                            GPU - 2 x Sapphire Radion HD 6950 in Crossfirex config
                            RAM - Kingston HyperX 2x4Gb @ 1866MHz
                            PSU - XFX 850w core bronze cert
                            Case - Bitfenix Raider
                            Mouse - Logitech G9x

Comment

Done Sir Done!

Comment

Working...
                              X