SUCK MY *SS (That is what it says on the "startup"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUCK MY *SS (That is what it says on the "startup"

I don't know how this got there: about a hundred startup items with as name and command: SUCK MY *SS (i have attached a (poor quality GIF) screenshot.
    Can anyone explain this? Can these be removed? I have disabled them all, but could it be a part of a virus or something?
    :confused:

Bye
    Never mind
    100.00%
    Sh*t
    0.00%

Either you inadvertantly recieved a copy of XP intended for the United States Justice Department, or you have some serious problems dude:eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :eye:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

if you get x-setup ( http://www.xteq.com/ ), you can delete all those start up options, or you can go to the registry, follow the path that those entries are at and delete them all
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

?? so how did they get there:?:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

maybe his computer is a little bit aggressive?

Comment

its a sign ;)
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

There have been times my system was behaving rudely, but nothing on quite that level:eek:

Comment

mine got up and bashed me to death once....

ummm.. i got better... :rolleyes:

Comment

Hi,

It was part of somekind of virus, as soon as i restarted my pc, i couldn't get into windows. It makes windows xp think that there is new hardware installed and thereby, windows denies you acces to the system untill you get a new product key from the micro$oft helpdesk.

Comment

Working...
                  X