PDA

View Full Version : Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Anonymous
01-10-2002, 11:10 AM
Vote now for the Forum Member of the Year for 2001 - Remember we can see who votes for who, we might make it public if you vote for yourself... :p

Beefy
01-10-2002, 11:21 AM
where's webby? i wanna vote for webby...

Andy
01-10-2002, 11:24 AM
i reckon darth has done a pretty good job, not just in the forums, but in maitaining the website too, keep it up darth :thumb:

but threre is so many nore ppl to vote... bah.. i'll vote 'em all ;)

Anonymous
01-10-2002, 11:24 AM
where's webby? i wanna vote for webby...

Users who have been banned before don't count.

Anonymous
01-10-2002, 11:25 AM
i reckon darth has done a pretty good job, not just in the forums, but in maitaining the website too, keep it up darth :thumb:

Exactly why I voted for him.

Beefy
01-10-2002, 11:26 AM
ok then, anyone who wants to vote for webby, vote for me instead.. ;)

Anonymous
01-10-2002, 11:27 AM
ok then, anyone who wants to vote for webby, vote for me instead.. ;)

LOL - Maybe we can place bets? :D

Beefy
01-10-2002, 11:33 AM
1000 - 1 I don't make top 10...

100 - 1 I don't get a vote...

Mr. C
01-10-2002, 12:08 PM
I really don't think I can single out an individual. It's the interaction of everyone that keeps me coming back.
You got a lot of talent here - and some real personalities too.
Mr. Tweak keeps overwatch on the flock.
Darthtanion certainly contributes a great deal to this forum and to TT in general.
Kheldar is a 1 man research center - quite a contribution he's making.
Albinus started the UD team among other things in 2001.
Wiggo has babes, and a good deal of knowledge to add.
Olie posts about the funniest posts I ever saw.
The Wiggo ladies certainly bring their unique contributions to the conversation.
And so many others.
Andy, Smurphish, Slamo, Bern, MySTiCuSS, Beefy, Grim Reaper, Osiris, JealousMidget, Synthetic, Oldbugger and everyone else. Always quick to share knowledge, opinions, stories and sharp wit.

And who's the guy who made the wallpapers - he had some dandy ones for us - was that last year, did they get lost?

And what about the people who ask for help, and are never heard from again. They certainly contribute a lot for me. If I can help them, I usually have to rack my brain and do a little research to help them. And if I can't help, I can learn from those that do.

The TT Forum to me is all these people, just wouldn't be the same without any single one of them.

Be a nice honor for someone to be selected, but I will have to abstain from voting.
:zzz:

Beefy
01-10-2002, 12:14 PM
wow.. fast forward to the end = my sentiments exactly...

oh, it was fireblazer that did the wall papers, they are up on TT i think...

Darthtanion
01-10-2002, 12:16 PM
And who's the guy who made the wallpapers - he had some dandy ones for us - was that last year, did they get lost?

All of the wallpapers are still available as far as I know. If not, then let me know and I'll make sure they're fixed. :)
http://www.tweaktown.com/wallpaper.php

JealousMidget
01-10-2002, 01:00 PM
I would have to agree with Mr. C, but I won't try to match his eloquence this late at night. Considering what each person contributes on a daily basis. It would certainly be an honor for the person selected. It would still be a shame that the multitude of people who's contribution is just as important, if only different, are seemingly overlooked. I think its the chemistry of all the people mentioned, and the entire membership of TT, that makes it the place the we enjoy hanging out at.

I would formally like to submit 1,368,233,011 votes for each member of TT. :D

Olie
01-10-2002, 01:57 PM
VOTE FOR ME! :thumb:

i kept you all entertained during the year that was 2001

Albinus
01-10-2002, 04:52 PM
Darth is well in the lead here....... and rightfully so - he's helped so many people instead of gasbagging in the Beer Garden like the rest of us :thumb:

Acid
01-10-2002, 04:57 PM
Althought I haven't been posting here for long (been reading a little bit here and there), i've noticed that most of Darth's threads have been long and informative. Good on ya Darth, you've earned my vote.

I don't really take kindly to the people who just spam and spam useless stuff to increase post count :) (i.e: the regulars in the babe thread and the BG games)

Anonymous
01-10-2002, 05:46 PM
Althought I haven't been posting here for long (been reading a little bit here and there), i've noticed that most of Darth's threads have been long and informative. Good on ya Darth, you've earned my vote.

I don't really take kindly to the people who just spam and spam useless stuff to increase post count :) (i.e: the regulars in the babe thread and the BG games)

That's really what makes the Beer Garden though.

Mr. C
01-10-2002, 05:51 PM
All of the wallpapers are still available as far as I know. If not, then let me know and I'll make sure they're fixed. :)
http://www.tweaktown.com/wallpaper.php
Thank you Darthtanion.
Jason and FiReBLaZR do a real nice job:thumb:

Actually FiReBLaZR posted about 2 pages worth of papers in a thread, Mr. Tweak selected those 3 shown at the URL which still are available. I guess the rest are lost, until FiReBLaZR reposts them for us.

Albinus
01-10-2002, 05:57 PM

In the Beer Garden is O.K, in other forums it is frowned upon.

Mr. C
01-10-2002, 06:06 PM
In the Beer Garden is O.K

OK?
For some, it is a way of life!;)

Bahamut Zer0
01-10-2002, 07:40 PM
A free :beer: to everyone who votes for me. (whether I be in the poll or not)

MySTiCuSS
01-10-2002, 08:08 PM
I go for Darth!

Bahamut Zer0
01-10-2002, 08:16 PM
c'mon! Free beer!

ah bugger yas. more for me.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:king:

What'd you call me?

Wiggo's-sister
01-10-2002, 08:56 PM
I voted.
I love being around all you guys here in TT, like the knowledge that I find, but I also like the wit and humour.

I do read the other threads, but never post outside the beergarden, dont think I would be much help to any of you guys.

would like to take some of these above comments further but I wont spoil the topic.

MySTiCuSS
01-10-2002, 09:06 PM
I voted.
I love being around all you guys here in TT, like the knowledge that I find, but I also like the wit and humour.

I do read the other threads, but never post outside the beergarden, dont think I would be much help to any of you guys.

would like to take some of these above comments further but I wont spoil the topic.

I have the same because my english isn't so very good!

The Wizard
01-11-2002, 05:23 AM
haha, each person will get at least one vote, when they vote for themselves hehe:wave:

Beefy
01-11-2002, 05:47 AM
well, it seems at least 4 people are gonna miss out that way, cos they voted for darth.. :)

Kay
01-11-2002, 06:58 AM

I don't really take kindly to the people who just spam and spam useless stuff to increase post count :) (i.e: the regulars in the babe thread and the BG games) Sorry to spoil the thread here, but if you don't like us........tough, we are enjoying ourselves, and we keep our fun comments here and don't go spoiling the other forums, I seem to have had this kind of speech before with someone else, so i shall repeat this, the interaction here is friendly, even the bagging done is taken in good part, the post count is not what is important to any of us, even if we do go on about it, it is only used as another means of communication, why else would we keep coming back? We don't get paid by the posts we do. Discussion over :hmph:
Sorry to do this in this thread, but I suppose it has to happen every now and again.

Beefy
01-11-2002, 07:07 AM
not a good way to make yourself popular around here dude.. The BG isn't supposed to be informative or anything.. It's TT's own little online community. We are just here to chat to people. Sorry if you don't like it too much, but it's just the way it is. If you really don't like it, just don't come into the BG. That's fine by us. But don't go out and say stuff like that.. you will become very unpopular very quickly.. I can almost see a Webby MK II incident coming on here...

Acid
01-11-2002, 07:15 AM
I'm not here to become popular by having or pretending to have the same opinion as everyone else. I was merely stating my opinion and obviously, a lot of you have a different view on the situation. The Beer Garden, to me is an off topic forum to discuss things that aren't included in the other forums, which is fair enough.

When I see stupid threads like the "Either Or" one, which serves no real purpose other than to spam up your post counts, it does tend to get a bit over the top. Sure some of you may find that fun, but in my opinion, life is short, every minute you spend posting useless crap is just wasting your time on this planet.

Beefy
01-11-2002, 07:20 AM
*holds back half of the BG regulars* :hmph:

Kay
01-11-2002, 07:35 AM
I'm not here to become popular by having or pretending to have the same opinion as everyone else. I was merely stating my opinion and obviously, a lot of you have a different view on the situation. The Beer Garden, to me is an off topic forum to discuss things that aren't included in the other forums, which is fair enough.

When I see stupid threads like the "Either Or" one, which serves no real purpose other than to spam up your post counts, it does tend to get a bit over the top. Sure some of you may find that fun, but in my opinion, life is short, every minute you spend posting useless crap is just wasting your time on this planet. Do you have any friends Acid? Because you are managing to alienate a few ppl in the Beer Garden? We don't expect you to like everything in here, some like the games and some don't, but the ppl who don't like the games stay away from them, they don't post how much they think they are crap, maybe you should lighten up and have some fun for a change?

The Wizard
01-11-2002, 07:37 AM
*holds back half of the BG regulars*

make that 90% of the BG regs..

Acid, i dont think you realise that here, post counts really mean nothing. I have been here since right after Darth got here, back when the site was pretty new, and later got into the forums. do i care about post counts? not a bit. i love the ppl here and even tho i prolly will never meet any of them irl, they are good friends. yes your opinion is yours, and you are free to speak it, but dont come off sounding better than ppl that have been here a long time when you don't understand fully what makes the BG tick. Shoot, i myself have had my profile lost a couple times which means i had to start all over again, not to mention the server fire, and things like that, but haven't once asked Tweak (a.k.a. The Man) to set my post # back up. I dont know what history you two have together, so i will be civil, but it doesn't make you look good by being brand new to a site and criticizing the "regulars".

*tosses .02 on the table..*

Acid
01-11-2002, 07:40 AM
Resorting to personal attacks now are we?

On the contrary. Wouldn't it be safe to say that someone who has so much time to sit in these forums playing those foolish games have no friends/life??

And as for the comment "if you don't like it don't look at it", well that's what I have been doing. That doesn't mean I can't state an opinion of what I think of them.

I did not want to start an argument but seeing as you're so keen on forcing your opinion down other peoples throats, lets continue.

Beefy
01-11-2002, 07:41 AM
*applaudes The Wizard*

Hell, that's worth more that two cents.. :clap:

As for that comment above, I have no life, do I? The only reason I come on here is because my job is ****. I have nothing to do, so I come on here, occasionally offer advice to people, but usually just post in the BG. I rarely come on here outside of working hours, cos I'm doing other stuff....

I just find it strange that you come in here, blatantly tell everyone in the BG that they are being stupid and wasting their time, and don't expect people to get upset by that. Haven't you heard the saying 'If you haven't got anything good to say, then don't'?

Anonymous
01-11-2002, 07:42 AM
No, let's not continue. I'm closing this thread.

Acid
01-11-2002, 07:44 AM
I think this is starting to get a little out of hand and we should stop it right here. I will refrain from posting any further into this thread due to being seriously outnumbered. We will not get anywhere as there is obviously a clash of personalities. I will stay out of your way and i'd appreciate it if you show me the same courtesy.

Anonymous
01-11-2002, 07:51 AM
I guess it is a fact of life - There will always be disagreements and so forth, geez look that why we have wars and things like September 11. The Beer Garden has developed into what it is today over time and has formed a great bunch of people who I'm safe to say are my friends, even though I haven't met half of them. The Beer Garden has it's own special culture and I like it. I'll admit it myself, some posts hold no relevance to anything whatsoever, but that's what makes the Beer Garden and I happen to like this forum for what it is.

The Wizard
01-11-2002, 07:57 AM
Very true Mr. Tweak, and i remember back in the day when it first opened, shoot, what was it called?? "Everything else?" maybe, dunno, but we weren't sure what to do in there. now look at us!! growing like a big family lol. cheers everyone. Acid, no hard feelings/disrespect, just some brotherly love for my buddies in here. value your own opinion, and speak it when you need to. i took an oath to die for my country and the freedom of speech among other things. cheers all!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Beefy
01-11-2002, 07:58 AM
I will stay out of your way and i'd appreciate it if you show me the same courtesy.

just curious as to what you mean by this?

Anonymous
01-11-2002, 08:02 AM
I have choosen to keep this thread OPEN - After consideration I believe it's best we sort this "problem" out now instead of keeping it bottled up inside brewing into some big.

Acid
01-11-2002, 08:05 AM
Also, just coz I have just started posting to the Tweaktown forums/writing for tweaktown (because my site closed up), doesn't mean I haven't been here for a while. I started reading TT early 2000, been keeping in touch with tweak ever since and met up with him in december 2000. More than a year on, after I announced closure of AcidHardware, tweak offered me a position on TT staff and I gladly accepted. I look forward to helping make the site even better than it is now, and for those of you that read the main page, you can look forward to many reviews from me :)

As a bit of self pimpage, you can see an article of mine on page 26 of the latest Atomic magazine (issue 12). You can also see two more articles from me in the next issue that comes out this coming wednesday.

Enjoy! No hard feelings :p

Acid
01-11-2002, 08:07 AM
just curious as to what you mean by this?

That comment was directed at Kay, because she seemed to take my previous posts very harshly and it didn't look like I would be able to get along with her. By staying out of each others way, I meant that we should not argue with each other in any other threads and basically just ignore each other :)

Wiggo
01-11-2002, 09:14 AM
WOW!!! Now ^^that's^^ addin' more fuel to the fire. :laugh:
<center>:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:</center>

Beefy
01-11-2002, 09:24 AM
wow.. i didn't know crap was a kind of fuel... :)

Wiggo
01-11-2002, 09:28 AM
Hey ya got to remember that not only is Kay a redhead but she's also a Leo which makes her doubly volatile. :eek:

Beefy
01-11-2002, 09:30 AM
does that mean she's fuel as well? how flammable is she? ok, so she's doubly volatile.. how much was she originally? :D

Mr. C
01-11-2002, 09:34 AM
Hay twists & buffalo dung were primary fuel sources for the plains settlers in the American west:D

Hee hee, any body care for a marshmallow?

Beefy
01-11-2002, 09:48 AM
if ya gonna toast em on this fire, they'll taste like ****.. :D

Anonymous
01-11-2002, 09:49 AM
if ya gonna toast em on this fire, they'll taste like ****.. :D

That's the only way to have them! :D

Beefy
01-11-2002, 09:53 AM
you missed my point.. :( i give up..... farewell, curel world... :grenade:

Anonymous
01-11-2002, 09:55 AM
I'm lost, where's the exit to this maze... :)

Beefy
01-11-2002, 09:56 AM
umm, well, if you turn around, take your first right, then the next three lefts... ummm.. you'll end up here again... :?:

JealousMidget
01-11-2002, 10:50 AM
It just doesn't matter...

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Kay
01-11-2002, 10:51 AM
Sooner or later, ppl will change the topic anyway ;)

JealousMidget
01-11-2002, 10:52 AM
I thought we did that already...

Kay
01-11-2002, 10:57 AM
but there is always another turn up the track ;)

Beefy
01-11-2002, 10:58 AM
take the left fork!!!

JealousMidget
01-11-2002, 11:02 AM
But that's the salad fork...

Beefy
01-11-2002, 11:03 AM
oh.. and that's the garden fork there.. ummmm... shoot your way free!

JealousMidget
01-11-2002, 11:05 AM
...ummmm ... ok :shoot: :shoot:

Beefy
01-11-2002, 11:07 AM
IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!

:shoot:

Andy
01-11-2002, 11:43 AM
-a lil rat pops out from the bushes-

JealousMidget
01-11-2002, 12:11 PM
I guess the 12 guage was overkill :?:

Kay
01-11-2002, 12:14 PM
Don't shoot its only......................................http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/ed/BlueTeamEnforcer.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The Wizard
01-11-2002, 12:53 PM
hahaha!! love that one Kay! :D

Beefy
01-11-2002, 01:06 PM
now that is pretty sweet.. :)

Kay
01-11-2002, 01:25 PM
Pleased you guys are pleased http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/Bizkit/sweat.gif

Beefy
01-11-2002, 01:29 PM
pleased you are pleased to see that we are pleased...

:?:

Wiggo
01-11-2002, 01:34 PM
But that wasn't a rat ppl. ;)
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Kay
01-11-2002, 01:43 PM
pleased you are pleased to see that we are pleased...

:?: It was a pleasure http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/angels/littleangel.gif

Wiggo's-sister
01-11-2002, 03:38 PM
God, I want to say sooooo..........much, but seeing the we are being friendly again, I had best hold my tongue :angryfire

Albinus
01-11-2002, 06:05 PM
The only phrase I can say here is that from Bambi (I remember seeing that movie as a little tike)

"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

I think this is a statement we can all live by :)

Mr. C
01-11-2002, 06:09 PM
God, I want to say sooooo..........much, but seeing the we are being friendly again, I had best hold my tongue :angryfire

Yes, it seems there has been a general agreement to disagree.
Just let it go at that:)

Wiggo's-sister
01-11-2002, 06:29 PM
:confused: I did

Mr. C
01-11-2002, 06:31 PM
Indeed, you showed remarkable restraint:angel:

Beefy
01-12-2002, 12:38 PM
"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

Didn't I say that up further? :?: maybe not...

Kay
01-12-2002, 01:28 PM
Yes you did Beefy, you were very polite to me a page or so back :angel:

Wiggo
01-12-2002, 01:28 PM
Actually ya did back on page 3. ;)

Wiggo's-sister
01-12-2002, 01:34 PM
There seems to be a slight echo in here :laugh:

Wiggo
01-12-2002, 01:49 PM
Yeah shejumped off her game quick enough when I told her you were on. ;)

Kay
01-12-2002, 01:58 PM
Dobber :toung:

Wiggo
01-12-2002, 04:24 PM
But true dear. :angel:

Wiggo's-sister
01-12-2002, 09:48 PM
Ahhhhhh.............so nice to feel wanted and loved :D

MySTiCuSS
01-13-2002, 02:45 AM
Yeah You are loved and wanted haha

Wiggo's-sister
01-13-2002, 03:09 AM
But your laughing while you said that :cry:

acrolein
01-13-2002, 07:26 AM
Acro's not on there?

:cry:

Alex
01-13-2002, 10:50 AM
hehehe i bet u can all guess who i voted for ........;)

Anonymous
01-13-2002, 11:08 AM
hehehe i bet u can all guess who i voted for ........;)

Not really, but it should have been me... LOL, I'll check now.

Anonymous
01-13-2002, 11:10 AM
It says you haven't voted for anyone... :?:

Alex
01-13-2002, 12:09 PM
na i voted check again i voted for the 1 and only.......

Albinus
01-13-2002, 02:15 PM
na i voted check again i voted for the 1 and only.......

Correct Alex, no surprises there (I checked the poll) ;)

And I am ALARMED to say that quite a few people have voted for themselves, Mr. Tweak said we might make it public who voted for themselves, shall we? :D

Mr. C
01-13-2002, 02:55 PM
Might as well, they can't vote for you now anyway:laugh:

Anonymous
01-13-2002, 03:07 PM
As was I Albinus, go for it.

Wiggo's-sister
01-13-2002, 04:23 PM
I would agree with making it public, Im not ashamed to have my vote displayed!!!! :)

Wiggo
01-13-2002, 05:27 PM
Me neither so throw it up. :D

Kay
01-13-2002, 05:41 PM
doesn't worry me in the slightest either

Olie
01-13-2002, 07:00 PM
And I am ALARMED to say that quite a few people have voted for themselves, Mr. Tweak said we might make it public who voted for themselves, shall we? :D

WHat tHE HELL!

i was a ******* and voted for myself :afro:

feel free to spill the beans

MySTiCuSS
01-13-2002, 07:28 PM
I also voted for myself haha

Mr. C
01-13-2002, 09:28 PM
What's this, the Australian Inquisition -- these confessions are just spewing out now:eek:

The Wizard
01-14-2002, 01:58 AM
haha, each person will get at least one vote, when they vote for themselves hehe:wave:

i think i pointed this out on the first page :D:D

Wiggo's-sister
01-14-2002, 03:25 AM
Now I am surprised :?:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 06:07 AM
ok, who wants my vote? first in gets it.. :D

Kay
01-14-2002, 06:22 AM
No vote buying Beefy, just vote for whoever you want to vote for :angel:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 06:23 AM
you were first in, you get it.. :D

Kay
01-14-2002, 06:50 AM
I don't want you to give me your vote on a first in best dressed basis, Beefy, who you vote for should be on who you think has been the best forum member :angel:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 07:03 AM
well, the person who first answered my reply must be on here fairly often, and is quick to see new posts.. so you win.. ;)

Kay
01-14-2002, 07:23 AM
Well, in that case, thanks for the vote Beefy :D :angel:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 07:29 AM
no problems.. now, who wants my next vote? :cackle:

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 08:54 AM
Vote now for the Forum Member of the Year for 2001 - Remember we can see who votes for who, we might make it public if you vote for yourself... :p

I'd love to vote for myself but... I"M NOT THERE, Again. :mad:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 08:56 AM
ok, anyone who isn't on the list, and wants to vote for themselves, just vote for me.. Then, when it's all over, we can look who voted for me and see them as the people who wanted to vote for themselves..

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 08:57 AM
Ok might give that one a try, but i'm still gonna take my case to mr tweak!!

Beefy
01-14-2002, 09:05 AM
fair enough. it's just that you ain't the only one who missed out... so if anyone else wants to vote for themselves.. go for it.

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 09:10 AM
I no i'm not the only one that missed out but considering i'm the only person thats game enough to into a taxi with Mr Tweak and take him to clubs and stuff then i thought maybe i woulda got a gig!

Beefy
01-14-2002, 09:18 AM
Now that's a brave thing to do.. :) I think he just went through the top 100 or so posters, and any names that were familar from the last year he put on the list.. seeing as you've only got 3 posts so far since the restart, he must have missed your name..

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 09:20 AM
Considering he tells cab drivers that they r afghans and calles em f**k face all the time, plus he never pays his way!!

Kay
01-14-2002, 09:55 AM
Are we a tad put out atm Morpheus?????:?: :eek:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 09:57 AM
doesn't seem too happy, does he?

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 09:58 AM
nah i'm just stirrin, maybe if i posted more he woulda put me in the poll.

Beefy
01-14-2002, 10:00 AM
possibly.. or he missed you on purpose for some reason.. :D

Anonymous
01-14-2002, 10:01 AM
Considering he tells cab drivers that they r afghans and calles em f**k face all the time, plus he never pays his way!!

Umm right, I'm not going to take this to a personal level here. But let me remind you who paid for all your drinks and lent you money when you didn't have. Thanks for the appreciation, no more in the future man.

Anonymous
01-14-2002, 10:02 AM
possibly.. or he missed you on purpose for some reason.. :D

No. Like you said Beefy I just went through the about the top 50 or so. This thread is causing more trouble than it's worth.

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 10:04 AM
Lets just remember that before the forums crashed i was in the top 20.

Beefy
01-14-2002, 10:11 AM
weren't we all? :)

This is a good thread tweak. it's had all sorts of things happening in here.. what's next? an online proposal? :D

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 10:17 AM
ROLF, Wouldn't surprise me.

Beefy
01-14-2002, 10:21 AM
so who's marrying who then?

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 10:28 AM
Well i'm pretty sure it aint gonna be Tweak or slamo, maybe wiggo and the missus will renuew their vows?

Kay
01-14-2002, 10:32 AM
Well i'm pretty sure it aint gonna be Tweak or slamo, maybe wiggo and the missus will renuew their vows? Gotta have said them in the first place and I wasn't asked :cry: :cry:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 10:33 AM
maybe if we asked em nicely enough...

Kay
01-14-2002, 10:46 AM
Ha I have 3 chances of that ever happening :(

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 10:48 AM
ROLF, Well ya never no ya luck

Anonymous
01-14-2002, 11:56 AM
I reckon it should happen! :)

Beefy
01-14-2002, 11:57 AM
twould be very interesting...

Morpheus
01-14-2002, 12:43 PM
It could be a TT exclusive!!:eek:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 12:54 PM
can i be the official wedding photographer? :) (it's so much easier online.. how can you stuff up screenshots?)

Wiggo
01-14-2002, 01:11 PM
So who's weddin' are ya goin' to then? :?:

Wiggo's-sister
01-14-2002, 02:35 PM
:?: Apparently not yours

Wiggo
01-14-2002, 02:40 PM
GOD FORBID :eek:
Your 1st. :D

Wiggo's-sister
01-14-2002, 03:20 PM
Bullsheet!!!!!!
Your the oldest you go first, your supposed to lead by example

Albinus
01-14-2002, 05:12 PM
OK Guys - here are the people who voted for themselves :hmph:

Wiggo
Olie
Andy
MySTiCuSS
The Wizard
Slamo
Osiris
sMURPhiSh

So much for not voting for yourselves :rolleyes:

Beefy
01-14-2002, 05:40 PM
andy!?!? WIGGO?!?! You should be ashamed of yourself young man.. :no:

Mr. C
01-14-2002, 06:08 PM
Yeah sure, like no politician ever voted for themselves:laugh:

At least we don't have dead people voting --- unlike elections in America:hammer:

Andy
01-14-2002, 07:11 PM
andy!?!? WIGGO?!?! You should be ashamed of yourself young man.. :no:

yeah, but then i deleted it and added one to darth

hence me having no votes

Kay
01-14-2002, 07:26 PM
Poor andy, shame I have already voted.........but then .......... :D

Andy
01-14-2002, 07:40 PM
WIGGO?!?! You should be ashamed of yourself young man.. :no:

oh, one more thing... umm.. i wouldn't really think of wiggo as a young man... :p

Wiggo's-sister
01-14-2002, 08:08 PM
ooooooh boy, now we are getting personal

Kay
01-14-2002, 08:11 PM
thank goodness Wiggo isn't a young man anymore.........;)

Olie
01-14-2002, 09:35 PM
OK Guys - here are the people who voted for themselves :hmph:

Wiggo
Olie
Andy
MySTiCuSS
The Wizard
Slamo
Osiris
sMURPhiSh

So much for not voting for yourselves :rolleyes:

hey at least i was the first to admit to it

Wiggo's-sister
01-14-2002, 09:41 PM
honesty the best policy :thumb:

Olie
01-14-2002, 09:48 PM
But i'm different

i'm a ghost

Wiggo's-sister
01-14-2002, 10:08 PM
Now that's a spooky thought

Albinus
01-15-2002, 10:23 AM

I'll give you credit for that Olie :thumb:

Beefy
01-15-2002, 10:26 AM
i wouldn't really think of wiggo as a young man... :p

I was trying to be nice.. :rolleyes:

Kay
01-15-2002, 10:30 AM
Nice attempt at a save there Beefy :thumb:

Anonymous
01-15-2002, 10:34 AM

You'd make a great politican.

Beefy
01-15-2002, 10:38 AM
Nice attempt at a save there Beefy :thumb:

I thought so too.. ;)

Wiggo
01-15-2002, 12:35 PM
Me? Ashamed of myself? :?:

Not bloody likely. :D

Wiggo's-sister
01-15-2002, 02:42 PM
My conscious is clear :crazy:

JealousMidget
01-15-2002, 04:08 PM
Cool! You have one of those? :?:

Wiggo's-sister
01-15-2002, 04:25 PM
:p yes I do, but, do you?

JealousMidget
01-15-2002, 04:28 PM
I do, but I try not to use it much. I wouldn't want to wear it out or anything.

Wiggo's-sister
01-15-2002, 04:46 PM
I hope your talking about your conscious J/M?

JealousMidget
01-15-2002, 04:49 PM
I certainly am! You mind your manners, young lady! :no:

Anonymous
01-15-2002, 05:00 PM
Don't know about young... *Ducks for cover!* :D

JealousMidget
01-15-2002, 05:02 PM
*stands back and enjoys the Aussie past time of "Sis Baiting"*

:beer:

Wiggo's-sister
01-15-2002, 05:11 PM
Your only as old as what you feel, and I feel fantastic :D

JealousMidget
01-15-2002, 05:23 PM
Uh-oh. That must mean the mind is going as well :p j/k

Kay
01-15-2002, 05:44 PM
Thats sounds like fightin' words there pardner http://www.3dpcgame.com/cwm/s/ups/dvx_rune/grumble.gif ;)

Wiggo's-sister
01-15-2002, 05:57 PM
He digging himself a good size grave isnt he :hmph:

Anonymous
01-15-2002, 05:58 PM

Well if that notion holds true, I'm about 45 years old at the moment. :(

Mr. C
01-15-2002, 06:00 PM
Got a bug Mr. Tweak? Or all your life changes starting to wear on you?

Anonymous
01-15-2002, 06:04 PM
No bugs, well maybe it's just the bug of life, I don't know. I'll be right, life is just not what I expected.

Kay
01-15-2002, 06:48 PM
Well if that notion holds true, I'm about 45 years old at the moment. :( Are you saying 45 is old????????? :eek: And life is never what you expect Mr T, told you that before I am sure :angel:

Wiggo's-sister
01-15-2002, 08:23 PM
No bugs, well maybe it's just the bug of life, I don't know. I'll be right, life is just not what I expected.

Working now, that is a major life change to start with, however, things will settle down and life will become normal once more :D
Chin up buddy, it gets better

JealousMidget
01-15-2002, 09:58 PM
Don't worry about it, it gets better. There is something in the human psyche that makes change tough to take sometimes. Fortunately, we always manage to adjust. And remember that you are never alone.

cheers :beer: :beer: :beer:

Anonymous
01-16-2002, 06:21 AM
Thanks people... :)

Mr. C
01-16-2002, 10:24 AM
Hang in there Mr. Tweak, about the time you come to terms with it, the terms are bound to change.
My experience anyway.

JealousMidget
01-16-2002, 12:58 PM
So true Mr. C... so true:)

Wiggo's-sister
01-16-2002, 04:28 PM
That sums life up in general :)

Kay
01-17-2002, 07:09 AM
Always remember, starting work is easy to do, then comes the shock...........it is not all you suppose it will be.........but Mr T learn all you can and you will progress as far as you want to go, but it will take time. Unfortunately starting at the top never happens. :angel:

Beefy
01-17-2002, 07:54 AM
Always remember, starting work is easy to do, then comes the shock...........it is not all you suppose it will be

No.. it's not. i expected to get SOMETHING TO DO!!!! SOMEONE TO TRAIN ME!!! but no.. :(

hehehe.. i haven't had a good old whinge in a while.. :D

Wiggo's-sister
01-17-2002, 02:33 PM
We all need to whinge sometimes, makes us feel better getting it off our chest :?:

JealousMidget
01-17-2002, 02:56 PM
okay, what is "whinge?" :?:

Wiggo's-sister
01-17-2002, 03:25 PM
whinge = a way of complaining, whine, ummmmmm....... just getting a bad feel of ur chest.
Hope that helps :?:

JealousMidget
01-17-2002, 06:06 PM
okay, thanx:)

Wiggo's-sister
01-17-2002, 06:49 PM
:( now may I finish whinging? please..........

Mr. C
01-18-2002, 09:39 AM
You always get to whinge___give someone else a chance:toung:

Beefy
01-18-2002, 09:43 AM
<whinge>

hey, you should let other people whinge if they want to. what's the point of having a whinging thread if people can't whinge when they want to? Look, now you've made me turn this into a <rant>... this is not good.. I'm gonna go on forever.. next thing you know, i'll be doing really big long scrolling marquees of this, so people who wanna read em will have to sit there and wait for it to cross the screen.. it won't make any sense at all, but they'll sit there and read it anyways.. just for the fun of it. it's quite pointless really, like all marquees.. marquees should be disabled.... I think that....
</whinge></rant>

well, that didn't acheive much, did it? :D hehehe

Darthtanion
01-18-2002, 09:58 AM
just getting a bad feel of ur chest.

Doesn't a slap normally take care of this? :cackle: :wave: :clap: :thumb: :eye:

Beefy
01-18-2002, 10:05 AM
a slap usually results from this.. :) gotta love typos...

Kay
01-18-2002, 07:12 PM
Doesn't a slap normally take care of this? :cackle: :wave: :clap: :thumb: :eye: No Darth, in a womans eyes a whinge to another woman is better than slapping someone :angel:

Darthtanion
01-18-2002, 08:04 PM
Ummm...

I was being a smart-ass and referring to the feeling (aka groping) occurring on Sis' chest. :D

Kay
01-18-2002, 08:08 PM
Ooops.........please forgive me.........blame it on the lateness of the hour over here :o

Wiggo's-sister
01-18-2002, 09:22 PM
Doesn't a slap normally take care of this? :cackle: :wave: :clap: :thumb: :eye:

lol, it usually helps :laugh:

wack!!!! ooooooops.... a little too hard that one, he's out cold, oh well that'll teach him not to do that again in a hurry

JealousMidget
01-18-2002, 10:23 PM
Depending on how hard you whacked him, he may have forgotten why you whacked him in the first place and try it again. :crazy:

Wiggo's-sister
01-19-2002, 04:00 AM
Maybe he just liked getting wacked and wanted more :toung:

Wiggo
01-19-2002, 09:26 AM
Gee poor Chook is on the wrong end again. :(

Wiggo's-sister
01-19-2002, 09:40 AM
:laugh: he loves it............

Wiggo
01-19-2002, 11:34 AM
Maybe only cause ya tell him so. :D

Wiggo's-sister
01-19-2002, 11:47 AM
Just like any good man should (listens to me)

volton
01-19-2002, 11:50 AM
or he gets the W.H.I.P eh ??? LOL :hmph:

Wiggo's-sister
01-19-2002, 12:00 PM
*raises eyebrows* never thought about that, good thinkin buddy

volton
01-19-2002, 01:02 PM
Its A West Oz thing Sis !!! LOL

Whats happening in Mudgee ?? We are having a hot spell over
here at the momemt 31c all week *melting in front of PC*

Albinus
01-19-2002, 01:20 PM
We are having a hot spell over
here at the momemt 31c all week *melting in front of PC*

Pffft........ it's been constantly over 34 degrees for the past few weeks here, only been around 30 the past 2 days :devil:

Wiggo
01-19-2002, 03:33 PM
Things have cooled down a lot here this arvo and they're lookin' even better atm. :D

JealousMidget
01-19-2002, 04:18 PM
Hehe... you guys have funny names for your cities.. :p

Wiggo
01-19-2002, 05:17 PM
Most are based on the names the Ab's gave the areas then most of the rest are after dead poms. ;)

JealousMidget
01-19-2002, 06:22 PM
I didn't think of that, but it makes since. Same here, I guess. Especially, area that were populated by Native American in the later part of the century. County where I grew up was Cuyahoga, it means crooked. Named for the river in the area. :laugh:

Albinus
01-19-2002, 06:29 PM
Nothing here I'm afraid Wiggo :cry: :cry: :cry:

JealousMidget
01-19-2002, 06:37 PM
I bet you guys don't get many weathermen from North America :laugh:

I can see it now:
We have a nice cold front moving into the town in the upper left, with the funny name. The is a slight chance of rain before midnight in ... well, that area right there *pointing* We can look forward to scattered showers and high winds in...in ... haha I'm not even gonna try that one! Say goodnight, Gracie! :wave::laugh: :laugh:

Kay
01-19-2002, 10:52 PM
thats ok JM, you Americans just have a problem with our pronunciations, after all Australia is actually pronounced Ostrailya with the accent on the end and not on the beginning, and other towns for example, Wagga Wagga, are actually pronounced Wogga Wogga, ............ all in the accent ;)

JealousMidget
01-20-2002, 12:37 AM
I will take your word for it. I'm am sure it just rolls off your tongue. :rolleyes:

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 08:03 AM
volton: Sitting here it is currently 31 degrees inside, and its only 11.45am, and it gets hotter as the day goes on, couldnt imagine what the temp is outside.

We had some really heavy rain last night so its made it steamy, as usually we have a very dry heat, no humidity normally.

Mudgee (http://www.ozwebsolutions.com/news/images/mudgee/21.cfm?townid=mudgee)

This might give you a bit of an idea about where I live, if you feel like do some reading

The Wizard
01-20-2002, 08:14 AM

yes you do honey pie, yes you do :devil: :devil: soft and warm....:thumb:

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 08:31 AM
sssssshhhhhhhh.........dont tell em anything, dont want to give our secrets away now do we ;)

Dlab'sDaughter
01-20-2002, 09:40 AM
Hey! You forgot my dad!(me to:D )

:o Only read 1st page:toung:

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 09:47 AM
How could we forget you guys?
Have missed not having you around actually

Wiggo
01-20-2002, 10:50 AM
Actually a large number of ppl missed out when ya consider that only 29 are named out of 495 members (yah nearly 500). :smokin:

volton
01-20-2002, 11:04 AM
Quite enjoy a spot of wine and yabbies !!!! Did you experience
those incredible fires ??

JealousMidget
01-20-2002, 11:04 AM
volton: Sitting here it is currently 31 degrees inside, and its only 11.45am, and it gets hotter as the day goes on, couldnt imagine what the temp is outside.

We had some really heavy rain last night so its made it steamy, as usually we have a very dry heat, no humidity normally.

Mudgee (http://www.ozwebsolutions.com/news/images/mudgee/21.cfm?townid=mudgee)

This might give you a bit of an idea about where I live, if you feel like do some reading

I took had a visit to the site. Looks like a nice place to visit, but that is a long flight for rolling hill and cattle. If I am traveling that far, I need naked babes and beer and...
*did I say that out loud:snip:*

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 12:09 PM
Quite enjoy a spot of wine and yabbies !!!! Did you experience
those incredible fires ??

We had one near by but nothing too serious, we were getting all the smoke from the fires in the Blue Mountains during the night when the winds blew up

Wiggo's-sister
01-20-2002, 12:12 PM
I took had a visit to the site. Looks like a nice place to visit, but that is a long flight for rolling hill and cattle. If I am traveling that far, I need naked babes and beer and...
*did I say that out loud:snip:*

If you read it, you would of seen that its says a place to relax not get exhausted from over exursion, from chasing babes and ..........well you know what else I mean.

JealousMidget
01-20-2002, 01:23 PM
Like I said, that's a long flight for rollin' hills...

Kay
01-20-2002, 07:48 PM
ah but a flight to australia is worth the trip ;)

volton
01-21-2002, 10:08 AM
LOL :p I flew from Germany to west oz in the tail of the plane hehe

I think it is worse to eastern states

Wiggo
01-21-2002, 11:26 AM
Mudgee is a good place for a pub crawl though as there are quiet a few and all in easy crawling distance. ;)

wuntvor
01-21-2002, 11:48 AM
w00t, if I can crawl I'm all set :D

:beer: :beer: :drunk: :beer: :beer:

JealousMidget
01-21-2002, 01:30 PM
If I can crawl the night is young :beer: :lips: :laugh:

wuntvor
01-21-2002, 01:34 PM
:laugh: it's young now, I can still type :D

Wiggo's-sister
01-21-2002, 01:42 PM
There is about 7 pubs in this little town, all very close to each other :beer:

wuntvor
01-21-2002, 01:47 PM
u pay for the ticket there, and I'll pay for the ticket here :D

Wiggo's-sister
01-21-2002, 02:53 PM
:?: In other words we're going halves in YOUR airfare, I dont think so..............:crazy:

wuntvor
01-21-2002, 02:57 PM
awe come on, it works for me :D

JealousMidget
01-21-2002, 03:25 PM
I'm taking up a collection for my airfair:
*puts on dark glasses*
Alms for the blind...

wuntvor
01-21-2002, 03:30 PM
***gets ya a seeing eye dog***

Wiggo's-sister