Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Vote now for the Forum Member of the Year for 2001 - Remember we can see who votes for who, we might make it public if you vote for yourself... :p
    Wiggo
    0%
    Olie
    0%
    Mr. C
    0%
    Wiggo's Sister
    0%
    Wiggo's Missus
    0%
    Beefy
    0%
    Andy
    0%
    MySTiCuSS
    0%
    The Wizard
    0%
    Kheldar
    0%
    Albinus
    0%
    Bern
    0%
    Slamo
    0%
    Synthetic
    0%
    Grim Reaper
    0%
    Osiris
    0%
    JealousMidget
    0%
    Darthtanion
    0%
    Moose
    0%
    Dlab
    0%
    Oldbugger
    0%
    SileNceR
    0%
    Onyx
    0%
    skullshot
    0%
    aznx
    0%
    RDR
    0%
    Alex
    0%
    sMURPhiSh
    0%
    Mr.Tweak
    0%

where's webby? i wanna vote for webby...

Comment

i reckon darth has done a pretty good job, not just in the forums, but in maitaining the website too, keep it up darth :thumb:

but threre is so many nore ppl to vote... bah.. i'll vote 'em all ;)
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
        where's webby? i wanna vote for webby...
        Users who have been banned before don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
          i reckon darth has done a pretty good job, not just in the forums, but in maitaining the website too, keep it up darth :thumb:
          Exactly why I voted for him.

Comment

ok then, anyone who wants to vote for webby, vote for me instead.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              ok then, anyone who wants to vote for webby, vote for me instead.. ;)
              LOL - Maybe we can place bets? :D

Comment

1000 - 1 I don't make top 10...

100 - 1 I don't get a vote...

Comment

I really don't think I can single out an individual. It's the interaction of everyone that keeps me coming back.
                  You got a lot of talent here - and some real personalities too.
                  Mr. Tweak keeps overwatch on the flock.
                  Darthtanion certainly contributes a great deal to this forum and to TT in general.
                  Kheldar is a 1 man research center - quite a contribution he's making.
                  Albinus started the UD team among other things in 2001.
                  Wiggo has babes, and a good deal of knowledge to add.
                  Olie posts about the funniest posts I ever saw.
                  The Wiggo ladies certainly bring their unique contributions to the conversation.
                  And so many others.
                  Andy, Smurphish, Slamo, Bern, MySTiCuSS, Beefy, Grim Reaper, Osiris, JealousMidget, Synthetic, Oldbugger and everyone else. Always quick to share knowledge, opinions, stories and sharp wit.

And who's the guy who made the wallpapers - he had some dandy ones for us - was that last year, did they get lost?

And what about the people who ask for help, and are never heard from again. They certainly contribute a lot for me. If I can help them, I usually have to rack my brain and do a little research to help them. And if I can't help, I can learn from those that do.

The TT Forum to me is all these people, just wouldn't be the same without any single one of them.

Be a nice honor for someone to be selected, but I will have to abstain from voting.
                  :zzz:
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

wow.. fast forward to the end = my sentiments exactly...

oh, it was fireblazer that did the wall papers, they are up on TT i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                      And who's the guy who made the wallpapers - he had some dandy ones for us - was that last year, did they get lost?

All of the wallpapers are still available as far as I know. If not, then let me know and I'll make sure they're fixed. :)
                      http://www.tweaktown.com/wallpaper.php
                      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                      My Toys

Comment

I would have to agree with Mr. C, but I won't try to match his eloquence this late at night. Considering what each person contributes on a daily basis. It would certainly be an honor for the person selected. It would still be a shame that the multitude of people who's contribution is just as important, if only different, are seemingly overlooked. I think its the chemistry of all the people mentioned, and the entire membership of TT, that makes it the place the we enjoy hanging out at.

I would formally like to submit 1,368,233,011 votes for each member of TT. :D
                        Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

VOTE FOR ME! :thumb:

i kept you all entertained during the year that was 2001
                          TT Original

Comment

Darth is well in the lead here....... and rightfully so - he's helped so many people instead of gasbagging in the Beer Garden like the rest of us :thumb:
                            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Althought I haven't been posting here for long (been reading a little bit here and there), i've noticed that most of Darth's threads have been long and informative. Good on ya Darth, you've earned my vote.

I don't really take kindly to the people who just spam and spam useless stuff to increase post count :) (i.e: the regulars in the babe thread and the BG games)

Comment

Working...
                              X