PDA

View Full Version : Will and Grace

orestes
09-29-2002, 06:04 AM
i'm not one to watch many tv shows, but i do watch will and grace......i'm just curious if anyone else here likes that show too.....

also, what other shows do you people watch?

Raven
09-29-2002, 06:53 AM
To tell you the truth, I don't find much use in television anymore. I have the movies I want to watch, I get the news I need off the internet.. with the exception of a few news channels or the occasional holiday/sports event I simply stay away from TV.

When I used to watch TV, I watched a lot of the SciFi channel.. that being FarScape and the movies they would have there. Mostly it was channel surfing to find something interesting.

I was a big fan of "Home Improvement" way back when and the Simpsons too. Futurama and the Family Guy.. hehe yeah.. thats good too.

Where are you in MO? I grew up in a hole in the wall called Lee's Summit (by Kansas City), then moved to St. Peters (STL area) until I moved to Texas a few years back.

orestes
09-29-2002, 11:36 AM
i'm about 2 hrs from kansas city.....(small town)......i like the simpsons, but hardly ever watch it anymore......like u said, there's just not much on anymore......

Kay
10-05-2002, 09:38 AM
I seem to watch the internet more than the TV these days
:kay: