Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake 3 Arena

Any players out there?
    Listen, not that "I would ever use it" but how can I obtain the autofire bot and the
    aimbot for Q3A? Version 1.31 that is

What is an autofirebot and an aimbot? :o

and yes I do play quake3. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenSaint
      Any players out there?
      Listen, not that "I would ever use it" but how can I obtain the autofire bot and the
      aimbot for Q3A? Version 1.31 that is
      not that you'd use them? then why do you want them?

Sorry, but I'm stayin out of this one. Things like that have pissed me right off playing online...

Comment

First thing is,
        A. Yes I play Q3A all the time.
        B. Your are not going to get a peep out of anyone here, or on any forums about any cheat for any mutiplayer game, except for single player games only.
        C. Why can't you explain the true meaning of the need for the hack if u really want it. Plus I don't know of any for 1.31.
        D. I can still kick any cheaters ass, even if he want to use cheats or a bot. Been there done that. I am not kidding. Very long story. :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0w
          D. I can still kick any cheaters ass, even if he want to use cheats or a bot. Been there done that. I am not kidding. Very long story. :cool:
          Most cheaters are crap players to begin with, so you're still playing against a crap player.. however, things like aimbots in the hands on a good player is another story...

Comment

cheats in a good players hands are even more annoying and frustrating, playing any hl-based game online these days is beyond a joke, too many ppl are lame...

Comment

Hence the reason HL / CS / DoD hasn't been installed on my PC since last year.

Comment

you just need to find some decent servers. I am on a couple with CS, that are great. It is alot of fun!

You have to understand that wherever there is competion there will be ppl cheating. It is sad but true... :cry:

Comment

but some people take it to an extreme. I don't mind people talking to other players, telling them where to go. that's just a tactical bonus. It's when people use cheats to enhance their lack of skill that gets me...

i've just started playing Soldier of Fortune 2 again after a 2 week break, as the new patch they released now has Punkbuster support, so cheats are a lot less common now.

Comment

I agree with your first statment their beefy. If some noob wants to get better the best thing you can do is just go spec, and watch the better players play the game. You can learn so much from other people, and put it against them in the end. :devil win

Comment

well it looks like that explains it. Its a cheat. Its a cheat from a cheater that can't admit it. I guess that's the answer of why I didn't know what it was. Cause I don't use them and never will. I'm a "failthful" player I guess you can say.

Comment

never understood the point to cheating, i would rather end up 5th,6th on a ladder and know i did it then first knowwing that some machine has done it

its good too see other ppl out there are seriously against cheaters

keep up the good playin fellas and fellaretes:thumb: :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                        X